ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c9u9q.jpg

c9ubb.jpg

1009424mr.jpg

1009417d.jpg

1009419.jpg

1009420.jpg

1009421l.jpg

I am finding it almost impossible to settle on a cowl/mouthpiece combo for my current display.....they're all too incredible!!

527179_10151138835119805_1527285453_n.jpg

542529_10151138836869805_363765721_n.jpg

Last edited:
Shame about the inconstancies with the cowls.

:lecture

Yes, it's typical of EB though. Half the set is just amazing and expensive looking the other looks like a cheapo kids toys.

They always seem to do it to a certain degree, cutting corners at the wrong time. :gah:

The thing that annoys me the most about this set, but doesn't seem to bother anyone else? is the eye areas on the cowls.
I hate the way it looks like one molded piece of plastic from cowl to eye.
It needs some different texture at least. The eyes themselves are good, think i will try a little repaint

I just realised the base for these Dark Knight sets is just a repaint/refit of the Elvis stand! I knew it seemed familiar.
Bloody hell EB. How cheap can you get?:lol

w223357127.jpg

It's a shame my eyes-to-the-right/mouth open cowl is much glossier than the other two, as it's easily my favourite of the three, particularly the faceplate. I might have to do a swapsy for the cowl with the best matt finish.

I really dislike the stock cape, especially all those wrinkles and its colour contrast, glad i have my self one of lance's capes coming.
also i actually don't mind the bale sculpt, i won't ever use it mind you as it looks a little out of place but still a nice likeness.

I just realised the base for these Dark Knight sets is just a repaint/refit of the Elvis stand! I knew it seemed familiar.
Bloody hell EB. How cheap can you get?:lol

w223357127.jpg

i actually noticed that aswell lol i guess they ran out of creativity when it came to the stand :lol

T800 stand is the same. As long as they change the top to match the figure, i'm fine with it. Now, if batman come on a red base with a white tiled floor i'd be more then a little pissed off, lol

As for the cape and it's creases...iron it? Wet it let it dry as it hangs, or take the figure into the bathroom when you take a shower, the steam should remove the wrinkles.

Also, about the cowl/eye thing, someone posted an image showing that the black around the eye (that i assumed was just painted) is in fact part of the cowl. You can see it when wayne and alfred are testing the strengh of the cowl in the bat cave.

Last edited:
EB

make the freaking belt the correct length so that we don't have to ghetto our belts so that it doesn't look like grandpa pants.

Is that too much to ask for?

EB

make the freaking belt the correct length so that we don't have to ghetto our belts so that it doesn't look like grandpa pants.

Is that too much to ask for?

What is the "correct" length though? What about those who want to display the figure with a high belt to match the scenes in the movie where batman has the belt high? It isnt like the movie only shows one hight the entire time. It's all over the place, making a "correct" belt impossible. They could make one the length YOU want, but it wouldn't be "correct"...

Maybe they could have given us 2 belts, one longer for the low hanging belt look, one as it is for the high belt look?

It's a shame my eyes-to-the-right/mouth open cowl is much glossier than the other two, as it's easily my favourite of the three, particularly the faceplate. I might have to do a swapsy for the cowl with the best matt finish.

Yeah, just swap the face plates. I've done it a bunch of times already. :dunno

What is the "correct" length though? What about those who want to display the figure with a high belt to match the scenes in the movie where batman has the belt high? It isnt like the movie only shows one hight the entire time. It's all over the place, making a "correct" belt impossible. They could make one the length YOU want, but it wouldn't be "correct"...

Maybe they could have given us 2 belts, one longer for the low hanging belt look, one as it is for the high belt look?

Maybe you didn't see my reply the last time you brought that up. Two words:

ADJUSTABLE BELT.

Let me see.

99% of movie belt is low.

1% of movie belt is grandpa high.

Why they did it in the movie for that 1%, you got me.

But you know what, i'm going with the 99% that looks good.

Unfortunately EB gave us the 1% version. :slap

Incorrect, sir! I believe it was 2.54% of the movie, sir. :lecture

Back