ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That warped cowl of Rorywan's is so damn awesome it just makes his Batman that much more outstanding. What a serendipitous and brilliant mistake.

What an awesome fluke. :lol

Or is it?

J/K :lol

To everyone with warped cowls...

Can you bend them back to the proper form or have you requested replacements?

That warped cowl of Rorywan's is so damn awesome it just makes his Batman that much more outstanding. What a serendipitous and brilliant mistake.

A happy accident!

:hi5:
..now we will be hoping for even worse Enterbay QC. Although the warping is so severe, imagine if it had been the wrong way? Bent ears or something. As it is I'm very happy with my badly made, fatally warped and badly QC'd Enterbay cowl.

:rotfl:rotfl

I'm wondering about this one as well.

I've got a bit of warping on the tail part of the cowl on one of mine but it's fine a it straightens itself out when fitted. From what I've seen this is the majority part that warps on most of the figures. Not seen any pics of the ears bent or other parts apart from Rorywan's which was a good thing!... I wait to be corrected.

I've got a bit of warping on the tail part of the cowl on one of mine but it's fine a it straightens itself out when fitted. From what I've seen this is the majority part that warps on most of the figures. Not seen any pics of the ears bent or other parts apart from Rorywan's which was a good thing!... I wait to be corrected.

I hope you'll have to wait forever. :lol

Thanks for the info! Now, it's only getting glossy cowls I should be worried about.

That warped cowl is madness Rory :lol Would you still be happy with it if you never had another figure and cowls?

i caved and am buying batman and joker..these just look beyond incredible i just sold all of my 1/6 collection from hot toys and never imagined id put that money back into batman collectibles but im gonna do it!

i caved and am buying batman and joker..these just look beyond incredible i just sold all of my 1/6 collection from hot toys and never imagined id put that money back into batman collectibles but im gonna do it!

I'm thinking about doing the same thing. Clean up my HT 1/6 collection and get Batman.

Back