Zuckus and 4-LOM plus an introduction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boomb

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I made this account some time ago after lurking as an anonymous internet being and later as a member but today, I've managed to take some photos of two of my figures and make a little intro. I've been collection action figures for a while but I stopped some years ago and started to collect coins and money from around the world, safe to say many of the skills I had are a bit rusty however the recent Star Wars movie (Don't spoil it for me, I haven't seen it yet!) made me go on ebay and buy a bunch of the old hasbro stuff, it ain't pretty and many of the pieces are at times too big or bulky and others are just not that good but I took it as a bit of a challenge to try make them look way better, as a result I have quite few figures that I would love to share with others, I don't know if I will go back into the hobby as I used to but it's safe to say that I'll be busy putting together new figures and sharing them all with you guys.

P1080229.jpg

P1080231.jpg

P1080233.jpg

P1080235.jpg

P1080236.jpg

P1080238.jpg

Both are Hasbro figures, Zuckus body is horrible to say the least and it won't stand on itself as it tends to fall back and hit his head, 4-Lom on the other hand is really nice though I plan to make him a bit more mobile than he is, and maybe do something with his left hand since it's open and thus he can't really hold his gun properly, all in all I had fun repainting them and giving them a light weathering.

Back