Zone of the Enders Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AkJzAArCAAAbMCW.jpg

https://twitter.com/#!/Kojima_Hideo/status/162818980552245248/photo/1

AkJy6ipCMAAIkGM.jpg

https://twitter.com/#!/Kojima_Hideo/status/162818886591459329/photo/1

Animators at Sunrise are handling the opening movie. but the game itself ...

Very nice. I cant tell if thats a CG cell shaded animation or just a render. I hope the original opening movie is there too, i loved it aswell :pray:

i like that tote bag, hopefully ill find it on its own. It would be nice to put my ZOE stuff in there when its not being displayed

Okay for all u ZOE fans with a Revo Anubis I have a pic request. Could you post a pic of Anubis with his rear thruster parts attached, but without the little clear energy parts in between the main frame and thrusters? I know he's more impressive with the larger diameter but I don't think it would fit in my Small cabinet with the clear parts separating the thrusters. Thanks guys!!!

Okay for all u ZOE fans with a Revo Anubis I have a pic request. Could you post a pic of Anubis with his rear thruster parts attached, but without the little clear energy parts in between the main frame and thrusters? I know he's more impressive with the larger diameter but I don't think it would fit in my Small cabinet with the clear parts separating the thrusters. Thanks guys!!!

So I'm much too lazy to take a picture- my camera sucks anyway- but I just tried what you're suggesting and I have to say it looks great even without the clear energy connectors. It looks a lot more like Anubis at the end of ZOE1 and the beginning of ZOE2.

If you're contemplating whether or not to get this because of limited shelf space I must tell you that this is a must buy!

So I'm much too lazy to take a picture- my camera sucks anyway- but I just tried what you're suggesting and I have to say it looks great even without the clear energy connectors. It looks a lot more like Anubis at the end of ZOE1 and the beginning of ZOE2.

If you're contemplating whether or not to get this because of limited shelf space I must tell you that this is a must buy!

Haha ok ok quit twisting my arm :p I'm gonna order one today. Can't wait to get it and try it myself! I'll post a pic when I do :)

I agree.
Get it, and worry about space later.
It's the 1st and so far only Anubis figure in existence.

Can't help you as to where to buy though.

BBTS still has it for 49.99 and they ship internationally, not canada i know, but still better prices than what theyre asking for on ebay

More sneak peeks at new stuff for ZOEHD

AkYmXIdCAAEqUaJ.jpg:large

AkY6r9ZCAAAuyM4.jpg:large

A pic from Wonderfest, im guessing a fan model kit

AkeNOJlCEAA1mzr.jpg:large

Id like a fig of an enemy at some point :O

Hellz Yeah!
Time to start searching for that kit!

I really hope another company (NECA) picks up this license.
It'll make the figures more affordable, and then hopefully we can get all the characters. Heck, I'd even like the runners too.

Everything from Mining LEVs and Mosquitoes, to BAF Zakat and Vector Cannons. :D

Ardjet is really lame though. lol

sample_53bbb673976ffcad76fff5786c4a0bfb7fdf2b7a.jpg

Last edited:
Hellz Yeah!
Time to start searching for that kit!

I really hope another company (NECA) picks up this license.
It'll make the figures more affordable, and then hopefully we can get all the characters. Heck, I'd even like the runners too.

The Runners designs are badass, id love some figs of these guys!

zone_of_the_enders2_art1.jpg

tumblr_lxmh04nPSy1qzrer9o1_500.jpg

very nice!
Would you mind putting a can of coke or some such next to it as reference? :)

Finally some Riobot ZOE protos! They do not disappoint

AlbynEhCIAAlXqC.jpg:large

515282612.jpg

515282634.jpg

Kotobukya Model Kits:

AlarQkPCAAAwvNo.jpg:large
Alb1MNXCQAAno6D.jpg:large
Alb0Gc9CEAAX_O4.jpg:large

fan model kits:

AlcSgZpCAAA8isu.jpg:large

all from Wonderfest

Back