Zone of the Enders Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15.jpg

129923_s0.jpg

I have an Android too.
That case does look mighty fine though.

Might have to settle for the towel.

I wonder when they will release photos of the Anubis model kit. I just picked up the Jehuty but have yet to assemble it since I'm waiting on gundam markers to panel line the energy veins.

It's not ZOE3. It's a sequel, but not ZOE3. This game will take place in an ancient civilization.

Does anyone else think this sounds whack? Looks like they going for the "Vision of Escaflowne" look and plot maybe? How can it be. Sequel? Prequel perhaps?

so could this mean that the image released previously by kojima of a demon woman is for this game? Could this semi-sequel be Project Ogre?

This isn't Project Ogre because Kojima himself is personally directing that game. He's only serving as producer of this ZOE game. Actually, this might not even become a game, it's only proofs of concept that KojiPro are really interested in exploring but are too busy at the moment with other projects to divert a lot of resources into.

Whatever this is, we won't be seeing a whoe lot of it for a while.

Back