Zone of the Enders Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the links, FACEBOX.
All in all, I'm glad that I decided to wait and see for that one. Some bits I like better than the Revoltech, but I can't get over how lackluster the paint app is. What's with the bland hands???

Cheers for the links man.

Abit disappointment with the paint detailing seeing as i paid nearly £50 for this :slap

On the plus side it looks like you can just use a fine tip black marker to correct the details that are missing when you compare it to the proto pics

edit:
I just noticed that even the blue lines you have to do yourself. I really don't wanna buy more stuff. This is why i hate model kts

Last edited:
No problem guys.

Things I've noticed that need work are: :lecture

• The rear thrusters are clear plastic, so the vectors need to be painted orange/pale.
  • The panel lining needs to be filled in (Blue, red and black)
  • The back of the hands are supposed to be dark blue
  • The fingernails should be white
  • The orange/pale sections should be a bit darker
  • Some decals would have been nice...

My advice is to paint/mark before assembly.
The sculpt and gimmicks are still cool, but it looks like it needs 2-4 hours of additional paint work. :dunno

What we get
13.jpg

What it should be
8.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

https://mecha-guy.blogspot.com/2011/12/zone-of-enders-jehuty-model-kit.html

In the news...Vic Viper

183.jpg

Last edited:
Video of the build:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km-F8qvG6Ho[/ame]

Last edited:
Nice pics. is that a new Jehuty or did someone just repaint the blue lights orange?

Im waiting for my Koto Jehuty but HLJ is taking forever to even send it :mad:

I'd prefer a Vector-Canon, but if not... then a Sub-weapon Weaponset would be cool.

Here are some crappy cellphone pix:
(My motto is that 1 is too much of a lonely number)

IMAG0105.jpg

These will forever remain MIB
IMAG0106.jpg

Aaanndd.... update:

"
Hideo Kojima has posted several new shots on Twitter showcasing the opening video for the upcoming multiplatform compilation, Zone of the Enders HD Collection. The new footage is being done by Sunrise, a renowned Japanese anime studio responsible for several popular series like Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, Gundam SEED, Inu Yasha, Outlaw Star, Vision of Escaflowne and many more..

Zone of the Enders HD Collection contains remastered ports of Zone of the Enders and Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner (known in Japan as Anubis: Zone of the Enders). Zone of the Enders was released for the Playstation 2 in North America on March 1, 2001. The sequel came out on the same system on February 13, 2003.
"

1_4825.jpg

2_3450.jpg

Nice. I should have my Koto Jehuty soon. Customs have taken him hostage and i haven't got round to paying for it yet :S

ZOE HD collection is lookin goooood. Can't wait to see it in HD glory, I always thought it was a HD kinda game.
Can't believe we have no release date yet. Hopefully its soon.

Does anyone know weather its being remastered by KojiPro or Bluepoint??

Man the ZOE HD collection has not been on my radar. Is it just the two ps2 games or more? Cool grabs Facebox!

Is there more than the PS2 games? lol

to answer your questions, yes its the two PS2 games with ZOE2 getting new anime parts added :D

Faaaaraway beyond the boooooooooooonds
we have to take that step........

I'm praying for Japanese VO.

Back