Zone of the Enders Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dayum, those Riobots look killer. Now I really can't wait to see what they do with Z.O.E. That's now a huge blip on my radar. Thanks for the link to the vid, FACEBOX.

Don't worry, RIOBOT are figures... not kits. ;)
In fact, their slogan is "Chubby arse fingers preferred". :wink1:

Haha well played. Like jedah these are now on my radar as well. Lord knows how much I love Jehuty and premium figures

Riobots looks nice but it's they're also 7" I'll wait and see to compare with Koto.

$100 for 7" is a bit much.

Got my V2. Jehuty's two days ago.
The differences between the V1 & V2 are the obvious color-scheme, the 4 homing missiles, and they seem to have made slight changes to the chest/torso. I noticed the lower neck is a bit wider on the new version in addition to the chest piece being slightly wider. (right where the torso revolver joint is)

I'll post pictures in a bit.

What do you think the purpose of widening the chest was? Does it allow for a larger range of movement, more character accurate, hmm?

Does the figure look better too?

Kotobukiya figure posted by Koji, it releasing soon :) looks better here
AgISoPTCMAAsEfN.jpg:large

^^ I have that pre-ordered too.
I just love all this new ZOE stuff.

I hope they revisit the anime and "Evangelion 111 & 222" it.

As for the revoltech Jehuty's, I like the coloring on the original better.

DSC00006.jpg

MIB ;)
DSC00013.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

Nowhere to place the cellphone strap on my phone. (sadface)
DSC00032.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

^That strap is the coolest merch from ZOE2 lol

I can't tell if its the shininess but is the quality of the paint job better on that revoltech?

I never watched the anime. Is it good and does it connect with the games story line or contain any characters from it?

LOL!
:hi5:

The paint-job seems to be about the same to me? :dunno

When it comes to the anime, the 1st OVA/ movie is the best.
However, the entire anime series ties into the games.
The movie/ anime is before ZOE, and the series is right after.
Though, the movie is much more serious, has death, and shows the 1st Orbital Frame ever made. (badass)
The series is more on the kid-friendly side, as the orbital frame is "alive" in that one. There is a cameo of Anubis in the series though, and they explain some of the chatter we experience in the games. But, if you have to choose, the movie wins hands down. :wink1:

cool. The movie doesn't follow the guy who was supposed to pilot Jehuty originally does it? that would be badass

Another unpainted kit that I shall never have...

:slap

People make it seem much harder than it is.
All you need is the kit, some paperclips, a Dremel rotary tool, glue, and paint.

Wash, sand, and drill.
Prime, paint, and glue.

:fireworks DONE :fireworks

When i was a kid i got a gundam assembly figure and that was enough of a pain in the ass for me to never want to do it again. and that wasn't even asking to get painted or glued!

heres the box art for the koto fig, hopefully it comes out in time for xmas
1.jpg

When i was a kid i got a gundam assembly figure and that was enough of a pain in the ass for me to never want to do it again. and that wasn't even asking to get painted or glued!

:lol
... but you were a kid. I'm sure the same kit would be that much of an obstacle now with your adult mind powers?:lecture :exactly:

The box art looks just like the kit in that pic.
One thing that bothers me about all the ZOE mecha is the fact that the armor "bends". (see torso in pic) :dunno

This just makes me wish for a Nephtis revo figure

Me too!
The website also had Naked Jehuty, IDOLO, Vic Viper, and Raptors.
There's also a Dolores kit somewhere.

https://tatsuhobby.com/webstore/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2_30

I really hope we get all the above, plus a military and mining LEV in Revoltech form. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Heck, they're doing it with their "MuvLuv" line, and that series started late this year.
(5 released and 4 able to pre-order)

^^ you know what does it for me? The fact that hobby supplies cost so much to get going (primer paint putty brushes thinner parts/painting stands, masking tape, etc). I don't have any of these And am not confident enough in my abilities to invest in kits, materials, and time to finish models well u know?

Back