Zone of the Enders Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Them is some sexy _____es!

I was wondering if anyone knew how i could change the topic name to just Zone of the Enders Merchandise? would make more sence that way

Last edited:
Re: Zone of the Enders Revoltech

Go to the thread list. Double click in the box containing the thread title, and it should pop up the ability to edit the title.

Re: Zone of the Enders Revoltech

Cheers bredrin!

anyone else pre-order the Kotobukiya Jehuty?

Kotobukiya-Anubis-Zone-of-The-Enders-Jehuty-Model-Ki-t01.jpg

looks super detailed. the only problem is it doesn't have full cockpit articulation for the eh... erect position

Kotobukiya-Anubis-Zone-of-The-Enders-Jehuty-Model-Ki-t11.jpg

the kotobukiya one is a model kit isn't it? I'd get it but i'm not talented enough to make it look like that... anyway, I just got mine from a hong kong retailer, i must say, i like this color scheme a lot more than v1

But I think that it's a model kit in the way that it just requires a lot of assembly. I'm guessing something similar to those snap together Gundam model kits. They were pretty easy. I did a bunch back when they were really popular, but like I said, I can't find detailed info on it.

Yeah you have to assemble it but there's no paint or glue required. If that was the case i wouldn't get it, i can never be bothered with all that hubub.

I don't really need more info than that lol

What do you guys think about the upcoming Riobot figure?

theres no pics yet but from what ive seen of there other stuff it'll be awsome (but overpriced)

Heres the Eva 01 there making (which i have Po'd)

TOY-RBT-1847.jpg

Well, let us know what you think of it when you get it. I'll remain undecided until I see in hand pics or someone's got a review up somewhere.

Those are some great pics!

though I think if I get the revoltech I'd get the ZOE version instead of Anubis.

And get the Koto Anubis version since it's bigger.

I have any and all ZOE related figures pre-ordered or on the pre-order list.

More pix of the Kotobukiya Jehuty here: (it's a pre-painted snap-kit)
https://mecha-guy.blogspot.com/2011/08/anubis-zone-of-enders-jehuty-kotobukiya.html

Nice pix BTW Jedah Kalm.

ZombieRepublican, I'm right there with ya.
I don't have Unit-01 on pre-order, but those pix sure makes it tempting. I really like what they did with the green parts.

More pix of Anubis:

DSCN7143abc.jpg

New additions to the revo-stand:
(the brown dummy joint and "X" combination link)
DSCN7156abc.jpg

DSCN7157abc.jpg

This mess is very ugly though
DSCN7160abc.jpg

In anticipation of the figures, I hauled this:

anubis_box_items.jpg

and these

001.jpg

DSC_0056-da042.jpg

anu1.jpg

^
That's some serious Z.O.E. love right there. :clap
What are all of those in the first "anticipation" pic? Oh wait, is it all just the same thing unboxed? It is, isn't it, and I'm an idiot. That's the Japanese collector's edition of Z.O.E. 2, right? Still, my question does stand. What exactly does it come with. I never did much research into it due to the high cost, and the fact that it's all in Japanese anyway.

Hey Jedah any changes other than the added missiles and color?

I never got the original. I let it slip by because I didn't like the quality of it. Then they announced this one and Anubis, and I jumped on them. But, I do believe that you are correct.

If the Koto looks good in-hand, and they make an Anubis then I'll probably get those as well.
What I really want is for someone to make Naked Jehuty.

Last edited:
What I really want is for someone to make Naked Jehuty.

I believe Riobot has already said they're making Naked Jehuty as well as Anubis and Leos Ship( i forget the name) :)
The only issue is the prices!

Kotobukiya already have proto pics of Leos ship too so i think thats a good indication of at least an Anubis

Color me stupid, but what is "Riobot"?
Scale/quality,detail/prices?

There are three companies making these things? Good grief.

I know right? from zero to to a hundred

Riobot are a newish toy company that make highly detailed figure with very complex articulation with high quality material. Heres a couple of their latest

o0800105411581393633.jpg
2Qmpkw33Ze2GGPDGndDRpg.jpg

While the figures are detailed and very well thought out in the articulation aspect the figures cost a bomb. for example the Eva 01 figure is 7800 yen which is 100 dollars!

Im buying it because its cheaper for me being in the u.k

o0800062511035494135.jpg

Okay, do you know how the size of them compares to Revoltech? Actually, since you already said that you are getting all Z.O.E. merch anyway. When you get all three companies' version of Jehuty a comparison pic would be much appreciated. :1-1:

Kotobukia jehuty comes late dec this year. Riobot is still tba 2012, im betting it'll be around the release of the ZOE HD collection. I assume they're all a 7 inch scale

@Face Box

Nice collection man. How much it set you back? I got the artbook and Anubis Premium collection but it wasn't cheap!

Just ordered a poster to go with it all too :)

Jedah Kalm;
Yeah, it's the ANUBIS Premium package which comes with the art-book, game, CD, and heavy gauge wall plaque. (limited to 1000 pieces worldwide) Cost me $200.

The visual works of Anubis is another really cool book that has a lot of tech/ behind the scenes illustrations. Cost me $75

The art of Shinigawa was $23, and has art and sculpted models illustrated.

Finally, there's the cellphone strap with the martian octopus seen in the intro of the game. ($40)

Here's the old stuff:

ironoc001.jpg

IDOLO resin kit
DSC00556-1-1.jpg

I also have the Raptor, Vic-Viper, Dolores, Nephtis, Jehuty, and Anubis Resin kits. (not completed)

As for the Revoltech figure, yeah the only differences are the color and 4 Homing Missiles.

It's news to me that Riobot is making a Naked Jehuty though.
All I know of are Jehuty, Anubis, and Vic-Viper. :/

They're releasing some awesome looking gurren-lagann figures next year as well

Check out how detailed they are: (I think it warrants the high price)
[ame]https://youtu.be/ei0qBExqaQQ[/ame]

ei0qBExqaQQ

As much as I like the idea of a joint like that, that's a lot of pieces for my chubby arse fingers to snap lol

Don't worry, RIOBOT are figures... not kits. ;)
In fact, their slogan is "Chubby arse fingers preferred". :wink1:

Back