Zone of the Enders Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zone of the Enders Revoltech

yeah got mine on HLJ, they sold out quick lol. they usually ship quick, must be all the orders lol.

can't wait for new knightslade review, its been a while

They were actually kind of slow this time around. When pre-orders and backorders come in stock, they usually ship over the weekend. When I emailed them yesterday to ask what was the hold up, they told me that their staff was given a few days off because of the earthquake incident. No biggie. Those guys deserve all the R&R they can get, they've been working hard.

My cousin just got his delieved, i will see if i can get some pictures of it up soon!

They were actually kind of slow this time around. When pre-orders and backorders come in stock, they usually ship over the weekend. When I emailed them yesterday to ask what was the hold up, they told me that their staff was given a few days off because of the earthquake incident. No biggie. Those guys deserve all the R&R they can get, they've been working hard.

Ofcourse, well deserved!

i hope the QC is good, this'll be my first Revoltech and ive heard it can be iffy.

Just got Jehuty in the mail a few minutes ago! I'm a bit busy this weekend, so I won't have the time to open up the figure to post a review. I'll try to write one up on Monday.

5646785958_b7f665300d_z.jpg

Jehuty looks approximately 5 1/2 inches in size. Not that bad.

5646215693_877f63650e_z.jpg

5646214915_c0f1055d4e_z.jpg

As a note to MISB collectors: this package did not come "sealed" or taped, as you can see in photo of the top flap.

5649261917_811a0361cd_z.jpg

Last edited:

yeah jus got mine today. its a pretty cool figure, the paint is O.K, guess ive been spoiled by Robot Damashii and Play arts apps

cant wait till Riobot release there line aswell:thud:

ill try and post some pics if i can find a camera!

p.s HLJ is awsome fast with shipping to U.K!

Last edited:

yeah jus got mine today. its a pretty cool figure, the paint is O.K, guess ive been spoiled by Robot Damashii and Play arts apps

cant wait till Riobot release there line aswell:thud:

ill try and post some pics if i can find a camera!

p.s HLJ is awsome fast with shipping to U.K!

Yeah, the paint job is okay, but it's definitely not on par to the stuff that you'll find from Play Arts, Robot Damashii, or even Bandai's Armor Plus line. But, is still a great figure.

By the way, my camera's always giving problems when I want to post pictures :(. I'll get back to this thread soon.

I got the Jehuty a few days back and I honestly have to say that it is the best Revoltech I've seen/I have and it is one of the best figures of this scale. It's just gorgeous. No other way to put it. The paint job is beautiful and unlike anything I've ever seen on a figure this size. The accessories are also terrific. I was really blown out of the water.

i must say, revoltech did a really good job on this one, unlike other mechs i've gotten from revoltech in the past
5670195088_cc81e1d552_b.jpg

^Awesome bro! Post it up when you're done!

Remember Riobot is making ZOE2: Anubis figures for 2010?

RIOBOT-ZOE-Jehuty-Vic-Viper-Anubis-and-Others-from-Wonder-Festival-2010-02.jpg
[/IMG]

i think this might be a tease from Kojimas Twiter:
scaled.php

For those of you that have the patients for model kits heres the new Anubis one :
1567.jpg

1568.jpg

Jehuty (ANUBIS Zone Of the Enders)
壽屋 A.Z.O.E ジェフティ
plastic model kit – Height: 190mm
Manufacturer: Kotobukiya

pretty cool but i liked it better when i thought it was a figure. oh well we still got Riobots Anubis and Jehuty to look forward too..

oh nice!!! at first i thought it was a pretty good photoshop in that image i posted, but it seems like its going to be reality

looks more accurate to me than the first one. im more excited for what Riobot is gonna do with the license though. their figures are extremely detailed and highly accurate.

Back