Zone of the Enders Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So FYI every ZOE fan... plans for a new sequel (dubbed "The Enders Project") have been abandoned :(
https://www.gamespot.com/news/kojima-axes-zone-of-the-enders-sequel-6407899
All I can say is I'm over Kojima. MGR was meh at best for me, and any MGS games after 4 have frustrated me with boring stories and tedious/redundant gameplay. I was really looking for a new ZOE game with the crazy fast mech mechanics. Oh well, guess I'll have to get my fix with another series...

If i recall correctly the team on the project were dismantled in order to fix the issues with the ZOE HD collection. So at least thats getting fixed, graphically and for the frame-rate.

I dont know why that ******* is asking yet again if we want a sequel to ZOE when he knows we bloody well do!
I think hes just teasing us or trying to wiggle his way out if not producing/directing so he can do his own project. I dont understand how KojiPo has no good game designer/director and projects always fail without Kojima!????

I guess KojiPro is just too tied up with TPP and GZ to dedicate their resources to a new ZOE game. I don't really think it's Kojima's fault in that regard.

But, this does suck. I've been waiting for a ZOE sequel since 2008 :(.

So FYI every ZOE fan... plans for a new sequel (dubbed "The Enders Project") have been abandoned :(
https://www.gamespot.com/news/kojima-axes-zone-of-the-enders-sequel-6407899
All I can say is I'm over Kojima. MGR was meh at best for me, and any MGS games after 4 have frustrated me with boring stories and tedious/redundant gameplay. I was really looking for a new ZOE game with the crazy fast mech mechanics. Oh well, guess I'll have to get my fix with another series...

You any me both brother. He's no longer the man I held on such a pedestal of gaming directors anymore. This is very sad news. More and more, I completely dislike Koji Pro.

So you abandon a sequel people wanted for a decade for another unneeded Big Boss sequel.

Right.

maybe if i sell my bb collection itll stick it to kojima. hell feel my wrath and stop making bb games.......................yeah............that wont work at all.

I agree Koji should do other things... but i love metal gear, i would be happy if we kept getting it forever. Just not BigBoss, and preferably closed stories ala the Uncharted series. I just wanna see the beloved characters in different situations
Its just that it takes too long for each instalment to come out, while other studios have no issues pumping out quality titles fast! again Uncharted is an example

MGSV is the first main console title since 4, so in my head Kojima hasn't had a misstep since MGS4. My last chance for him is with The Phantom Pain

edit: meh...nvm, don't wanna start an argument.

This is sad news, but it's unfortunate that Konami doesn't see a future for this franchise. It seems nowadays most big games have to sell around 6 million to be considered a hit by the studios, so I guess I can understand that they don't want Kojima using his time and their money with this rather than Metal Gear.

I foresee a sad future where a ZoE sequel will be some side scrolling downloadable game or something, I have a bad feeling this might happen to other franchises like Metroid also. :(

Last edited:
I was really annoyed when I so this as well. AT least if they had released the collection with dual voices I would have bought it.

Konami just can't make a collection worth ****! And to think they were my favorite publisher :/

I was really annoyed when I so this as well. AT least if they had released the collection with dual voices I would have bought it.

Konami just can't make a collection worth ****! And to think they were my favorite publisher :/

They're becoming another Capcom.

Thanks for the heads up man, very much appreciated. I was gonna skip on that!

Im gonna get the *** LE Edition at somepoint too, love the art on that!

Thanks Cain, that's so being bought when i get paid Friday!

Vic Viper is out this month too, after that I hope they show us Aumaan Anubis.

Im still waiting on that damn Riobot figure! September 2013 release, was announced in 2011 X(

OhnoRaptors1352176506.jpeg

now thats the must have ZOE collectable right there!

I hope so, thats what ive seen listed. I remember it was suppposed to be released Autumn last year, don't know why it takes that long...?

Back