Zombie Pandemic! (Swine Flu)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if we're discussing zombies... most of the zombies in the movies are actually just the "reanimated dead" and are not actually zombies. A true zombie is one reanimated by a Vodou curse...

...According to the tenets of Vodou, a dead person can be revived by a bokor or Voodoo sorcerer. Zombies remain under the control of the bokor since they have no will of their own. "Zombi" is also another name of the Vodou snake god Damballah Wedo, of Niger-Congo origin; it is akin to the Kongo word nzambi, which means "god". There also exists within the voudon tradition the zombi astral which is a human soul that is captured by a bokor and used to enhance the bokor's power....

I would get my Zombie Repellent

zombie-repellent-shirt.jpg

and a Samurai or Katana sword because if you are gonna behead something do it with some style!

katana-sword.jpg

Gun looks to be alot easier to use.

What about steep hills on a bike? That could be problematic. I wouldn't want to be in San Francisco with a bike.

What about a Segway? Or the best of both worlds - a Vespa! (I'd say motorcycle would be perfect, but I don't know how to drive one and I'd probably just kill myself trying)

What about a Segway? Or the best of both worlds - a Vespa! (I'd say motorcycle would be perfect, but I don't know how to drive one and I'd probably just kill myself trying)

:lol I was just thinking of a Segway. You'd look ridiculous but at least you'd stay alive. Not sure how long those things last on one juicing.

Maybe a go-cart pulled by dogs... like an arctic sled. As long as your dogs don't become Zombies you're good to go.

:lol I was just thinking of a Segway. You'd look ridiculous but at least you'd stay alive. Not sure how long those things last on one juicing.

Maybe a go-cart pulled by dogs... like an arctic sled. As long as you dogs don't become Zombies you're good to go.

Oh, that's true, have to have electricity to power those. And gas for a motorcycle - doh!

Dog-cart is a great idea! Or one of those guys that pulls the bike carts in San Diego - they're pretty strong.

the perfect zombie killin' motorcycle
53222.jpg

Seriously, shot guns? You want to blow the zombie's infectious goo all over your face, close range zombie blast of brain and blood splatter in your eye and your done for.

Just hit up a walmart, hunting rifles, canned foods, clean water, and batteries.

Back