Zombie Pandemic! (Swine Flu)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've seen enough movies to know the dog always gets "turned" before it's over... :monkey3

Got that covered...

dig-armour.jpg

Spok_in_metal_3-375x275.jpg

Seriously, shot guns? You want to blow the zombie's infectious goo all over your face, close range zombie blast of brain and blood splatter in your eye and your done for.

Just hit up a walmart, hunting rifles, canned foods, clean water, and batteries.

Non issue. I'd be wearing this:

News1_0.jpg

See but thats no fun, I would go out completely naked, covered in BBQ sauce to irritate the zombies. Run around like greased up deaf guy.

awesome armor for dogs worgar......:lol........:rock

though this may impede his ability to reach top speed.........:D

Armored_Horse.jpg

I say screw the Armored Dog you gotta go Armored Horse, even at half speed they're still going about 20 miles an hour and no sharp teeth so if it gets turned and bites you, you can just laugh, punch it in the face out of frustration and move along.

Yeah but once you run out of power and gas and missles, etc you're basically this to them.

tuna-can.jpg

:lol...............zombies dont carry can openers!!!!.............do they????:horror

if zombies can defeat ironman than the world is doomed. there is nowhere to hide....:monkey2

Knowing my luck I'd do something wrong and when I cranked it up I'd ^^^^ up and cut my leg off and just sit there waiting to be eaten.

Back