Zombie Pandemic! (Swine Flu)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might as well get in good shape while I'm at it. :lol

Turn yourself into grade A meat for them if ya want :lol. But Im gonna pollute myself to death.(twinkies, soda, all manner of junk food) hidden away in my Tank. (they would take 1 bite of me and spit me out!) :lol

What happens when you get attacked by a vegaterian zombie?

Turn yourself into grade A meat for them if ya want :lol. But Im gonna pollute myself to death.(twinkies, soda, all manner of junk food) hidden away in my Tank. (they would take 1 bite of me and spit me out!) :lol

That would still turn you into a zombie, an extremely out of shape one, who takes years to rot away, all the while you don't get to have any fun as a zombie because all of the in-shape zombies get there first...

Better to stay in shape and enjoy any situation, living or dead...

That would still turn you into a zombie, an extremely out of shape one, who takes years to rot away, all the while you don't get to have any fun as a zombie because all of the in-shape zombies get there first...

Better to stay in shape and enjoy any situation, living or dead...

Well Crap! :lol I guess Im DOOMED I still say car tho. and maybe a locked down facility :huh

Back