ZoloWorld will be First to carry Go Hero Wrath of the Titans & Ferry Boat Man Exclus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZoloWorld will be First to carry Go Hero Wrath of the Titans & Ferry Boat Man Ex

Thanks for the kind words my friend :)

Last edited:
Re: ZoloWorld will be First to carry Go Hero Wrath of the Titans & Ferry Boat Man Ex

I just hope this is the beginning of a great line. And thank to that companies like go hero still have to bet for these magnificent cinema classics figures of Ray Harryhausen

Too bad that hot toys has decided to make figures of modern version, but for me these versions are the most endearing. Bravo for GO Hero:clap:clap

hehehe, I am in the same situation, many and many purchases in the last month but...I can make an effort because collect figures is one of the few things that give me illusion in life, a part of my profession as an artist and restorator:monkey2:monkey3

Man...
I really want this set... but I'm so broke right now... :(

I can't wait for the ferryman. :woo

Zoloworld, will you be offering the Skeleton 3 pack also, or will GO Hero be the only one? I plan on getting the 3 pack but am waiting to order on Friday.

does anyone know what the GOHERO.com exclusive accessory is for Perseus?

I can't wait for the ferryman. :woo

Zoloworld, will you be offering the Skeleton 3 pack also, or will GO Hero be the only one? I plan on getting the 3 pack but am waiting to order on Friday.

Yes, check out the site. We are running a 3 skeleton sale for 2 weeks.

Just 2 more days before we are opening these for pre-orders and I already have a great number of people wanting the two packs. Remember, the Jason and the Argonauts: Kingdom of Hades skeleton is also available for pre-orders with extremely limited numbers made on him as well. Stay Tuned :)

Last edited:

Please excuse me for butting in,but what are you doing with Dan Dare?Is this the figure that was shown at Toyfair a couple of years ago complete with pilots suit and spacesuit?

If it is,I ve just had too much awesomeness in the last couple of days what with all the Hot Toys news,Scalextric Bond DB5 reissued and now this so my heads exploded and I wo nt be able to read your post anyway.

Ha Thanks,

You can check out the proto dan dare toys by D2D on the homepage under the link you saw.

These are going to be absolutely awesome as well. Anyone that is a fan of Dan Dare should check them out!

Yes yes YES these are the ones!!Just saw that the colour drawings were by Chris Weston.I was SO excited for this when I first heard about it back in August 2007,to be produced by Underground toys but then nothing for two-and-a-half years and now here we are.Fantastic!!Pays to have patience as a collector.I thought they d been lost for good.

You would nt happen to know if they ll be on display at the Olympia Toyfair in London in a couple of weeks would you?

I am not sure to tell you the truth. I will have to talk with Day2Day and see what can be done.

Tell your friends about him, as this figure is really awesome!

Many other items in the works so stay tuned to zoloworld.com and day2day for more details on Dan Dare!

NOW SHIPPING!

I have been swamped with e-mails on this awesome line-up, do not miss out on this extremely scarce set. Do not forget to order our skeletons as well. We are offering a 3 pack as well to build you army of Ray Harryhausen / Bluewater -Jason and the Argonauts : Kingdom of Hades Skeleton "With Evil Glow Aura"

He comes with exclusive accessories only available at https://www.zoloworld.com

Be sure to check them out as well!

Thanks again

Last edited:

Pre-orders will be opened on the site at 12:00PM EST

Is there free Shipping on the Glow in the dark Skeleton if ordered today too or just for the Ferryman/Persus 2 pack?

Preorder but it takes you right to paypal to pay right away?

I saw that too but if you look right below PAYPAL sign in you should see "Continue" hit continue to enter other forms of payment.

Is there free Shipping on the Glow in the dark Skeleton if ordered today too or just for the Ferryman/Persus 2 pack?

We are knocking shipping down to 5.00 if ordered today with the Ferryman 2 pack.

The best deal is the 3 pack.

Some questions that I have been asked:

The 3 pack of Jason and the Argonauts: Kingdom of Hades Skeletons we offer is different than the standard version, as ours have the exclusive glow, exclusive head and shield design.

The Charon and Perseus 2 packs are packaged together with exclusive packaging. 200 made worldwide! These are selling fast!

Pre-orders are advanced payments through paypal. This is the same way we do our cases as well as any of or products we offer. Its safe and secure. If there are any questions about this, please let me know and I would be happy to answer any questions.

I am here to answer any inquiries. Please keep them coming :)

Medusa Next! Medusa Next!

come guys, buy the 2 packs so we can get a 1/6 scale Medusa figure...the line has many possibilties it seems

The Charon and Perseus 2 packs are packaged together with exclusive packaging.

Wow! This is too cool.

Zoloworld, can you tell us more about the cloak? It appears all the skeletons come with one. Is it the same as Charon's?

Last edited:

NO, the Charon's Cloak is exclusive only to that 2 pack. The skeleton cloak is entirely different. Steve @ Go Hero will be showing that on his site. Both versions come with it.

Back