ZoloWorld will be First to carry Go Hero Wrath of the Titans & Ferry Boat Man Exclus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZoloWorld will be First to carry Go Hero Wrath of the Titans & Ferry Boat Man Ex

Be sure to post a review and some pics... I can't say I'd really want to drop $30 on one of these, but they do look awesome :rock

Re: ZoloWorld will be First to carry Go Hero Wrath of the Titans & Ferry Boat Man Ex

I'd be hesitant to spend $30 on a 6" skeleton figure. On a 1/6 scale I'd do it, but it's a little pricey for me at 1/12 scale.

If you've been on the fence about these; Zoloworld still has the glow skeletons and Grim Reaper and the prices have dropped.

These look awesome,
I wanted to use them for my Ghostbusters or MOTU...
Mights still get a couple for 6" GB

But for MOTU and Retro GB I ordered these:
https://www.classictvtoys.com/8inchskeletonarticulatedfigureslotof5.aspx

CTVT_GroupSkeleton5_Web.2.png

If you've been on the fence about these; Zoloworld still has the glow skeletons and Grim Reaper and the prices have dropped.

I only noticed the Grim Reaper on sale, I must be missing the glow skeletons.

I only noticed the Grim Reaper on sale, I must be missing the glow skeletons.

Sorry... its not actually"on sale" but its $45 when they used to be $70.

Back