ZoloWorld will be First to carry Go Hero Wrath of the Titans & Ferry Boat Man Exclus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZoloWorld

Freaked Out
Reaction score
ZoloWorld will be First to carry Go Hero Wrath of the Titans & Ferry Boat Man Exclus

Hello Everyone,

ZoloWorld
We will have the entire line-up plus new figures as well that cannot be bought anywhere else.

Some Exclusive Products include The Wrath of the Titans Perseus and Ferry Boat Man 2 pack as well as a Glow Skeleton. These products will be limited and only available at ZoloWorld.com

Be sure to check out the website for pre-orders of this fantastic line at www.zoloworld.com
New content added daily.
Get your Figures Pre-ordered before they are gone! <br>

To get your Exclusive figures, check out https://www.zoloworld.com

Last edited:
Re: ZoloWorld will be First to carry Go Hero Wrath of the Titans & Ferry Boat Man Ex

Thanks for sharing... I may have to get the glow-skeleton. I've always been a sucker for glow-in-the-dark toys :lol

Re: ZoloWorld will be First to carry Go Hero Wrath of the Titans & Ferry Boat Man Ex

Definitely my friend. This is only available to our website. The skeleton is really eerie with the glow feature. It also has an exclusive head. One awesome piece! Thanks

So is the closed mouth the exclusive head? And does he come with a different sheild than the regular release?

Trying to figure out if I should still get the 3-pack and the glow version, or one regular and one glow.

The glow version features a movable jaw and a new shield design with a rams head. Totally exclusive here check out the link. We will also be selling The exclusive Ferry Boat man w/ coin only at Zoloworld.com

Limited edition

Check out the skeleton here. https://www.zoloworld.com/html/jason_and_the_argonauts_style_.html

More Pics to come!

Last edited:

Due to our exclusivity, these pieces will move fast on the pre-orders, do not delay!

With these shipping in the first quarter, the ZoloWorld staff will be real busy

I will have more pics on the website real soon. I will also post here.

We will also have an exclusive Ferry Boat Man and Perseus Two pack as well. This Two Pack will be so limited, it will practically be scarce. The Ultimate collectible from one of the best toy manufacturers in the world. Much more info coming soon my friends :)

If you are a fan, you will absolutely love these toys

Stay Tuned!

Last edited:

I want Perseus and medusa but it needs another headsculpt of Harry Hamlin. Another negative point is the visible articulations in arms but always can change for another body with muscle arms. While I am very tempted to buy it anyway

Hot toys, Why don´t you make characters from old movies?

The skeleton from Jason and the argonauts is very nice. For me is perfect :naughty

All of the Go hero Pieces will land at ZoloWorld first before anywhere else. Due to our exclusivity, these pieces will move fast on the pre-orders, do not delay!

With these shipping in January, the ZoloWorld staff will be real busy

I will have more pics on the website real soon. I will also post here.

We will also have an exclusive Ferry Boat Man and Perseus Two pack as well. This Two Pack will be so limited, it will practically be scarce. The Ultimate collectible from one of the best toy manufacturers in the world. Much more info coming soon my friends :)

If you are a fan, you will absolutely love these toys

Stay Tuned!

can we see pictures of this perseus/ferryman set? whats the cost for these two?

Me like that skeleton. I just might grab a few of them.

I will have pics up on the website real soon. We are in the process of putting them up. The price will be at $175.00, due to such a limited production. This 2 pack will be only available for a short time and only at www.zoloworld.com

if you are interested in the entire line-up, Check out the website.

You can also subscribe to the website for the newest content and news on this awesome line.

Depending how the line does, we are looking into making all the characters in limited runs. Do not miss your opportunity to get these very limited run pieces.

So you are saying the figures will be available everywhere... not just with you, and no hurry on ordering :lol

Looking forward to seeing picks of the Ferryman; that could be a cool figure :rock

Wow...
just noticed the Skeleton warrior is $30.00 more than the regular version!! :horror!!!

Actually, the skeleton is 20.00 more, due to the exclusivity. Infact, the pricing on the internet for the regular version I have seen is wrong. the price is actually 59.99, so they will have to modify their pricing if they even have it at all. To keep it a collectible, it must be limited. The cost is more expensive for a short run of figures, especially for me. We will absolutely have these products. We will also be the first on the market with them and the only one that has exclusivity to the glow version of this character as well. If you are interested in an army of these, contact me directly on the website to save costs. Remember, this is not a wholesale item, which makes it an ultimate collectible.

I will also have the Ferry Boat Man / Perseus 2 pack up soon. After these are gone, I expect to see them elsewhere for much more. I will let everyone know when these are available for pre-orders, which should be next week, as these are also shipping in First quarter 2010 at https://www.zoloworld.com

Don't miss out my friends :)

Last edited:

Hello again everyone,

I just spoke to Steve on the phone and we will be making the official thread next week on all the products discussed. We are both very excited about the product line.

We will have new photos showing the 2 packs as well as the glow skeleton.

stay tuned and don't miss out!!

Is the Ferryman a variant of the skeleton or something completely new and different? I already have Perseus on order, but I'd cancel and order the 2 pack if it makes sense.

Is the Perseus from the Ferryman 2 pack different from the single release or is it the same?

More information on this is coming real soon. Just stay tuned and we will unveil everything to come. We will have an official thread next week. Believe me, those that are fans do not want to miss this.

Back