ZoloWorld will be First to carry Go Hero Wrath of the Titans & Ferry Boat Man Exclus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZoloWorld will be First to carry Go Hero Wrath of the Titans & Ferry Boat Man Ex

Hi zoloworld, because I am spanish I don´t understand about "ferry boat man" Does You mean Caronte (charon), the dead man who helps Perseus to cross the lagoon?

Re: ZoloWorld will be First to carry Go Hero Wrath of the Titans & Ferry Boat Man Ex

Hi zoloworld, because I am spanish I don´t understand about "ferry boat man" Does You mean Caronte (charon), the dead man who helps Perseus to cross the lagoon?

Yes, He will come with Perseus in our exclusive 2-Pack. We will have more details this coming week my friends.

Don't forget that we will also be carrying an exclusive "Glow In The Dark" Skeleton as well. Only available at ZoloWorld (exclusively) and shipping Worldwide. We have pre-orders going for the glow skeleton now. He is part of a very limited run as well. The 2 pack will go on Pre-Order next week and arriving soon after with the Glow Skeletons. Be sure to check out https://www.zoloworld.com for more details. More info to come my friends :)

Stay Tuned!

Yes, He will come with Perseus in our exclusive 2-Pack. We will have more details this coming week my friends.

Don't forget that we will also be carrying an exclusive "Glow In The Dark" Skeleton as well. Only available at ZoloWorld (exclusively) and shipping Worldwide. We have pre-orders going for the glow skeleton now. He is part of a very limited run as well. The 2 pack will go on Pre-Order next week and arriving soon after with the Glow Skeletons. Be sure to check out https://www.zoloworld.com for more details. More info to come my friends :)

Stay Tuned!

Thanks zoloworld, I want to be the first in preorder this pack. Can´t wait to see the pics!:wacky

Again, is the Glow in the Dark paint or is the actual plastic Glow in the Dark?

See your PM :)

Thanks zoloworld, I want to be the first in preorder this pack. Can´t wait to see the pics!:wacky

Believe me, you will possibly buy more than one 2 pack due to its scarcity and look of these bad boys :)

Last edited:

Hi zoloworld, any news about the 2 pack?

There is one last stage we must jump before we can show these pics. Once these are ready to go, there will be an official announcement. It looks like next week. Sorry for the delay folks. We are working as fast as we can to show these. Once these show, we will be doing pre-orders on the site (zoloworld) for our landing date first quarter 2010. If anyone has any questions or comments, you can contact me directly. all of the info is on the site. We are committed to offering superior customer service hands down. Any questions please either e-mail or call. thanks again my friends and we are working as fast as we can to get these pics out.

Ok my friends, I wanted to give everyone an update. We have pictures taken and ready to roll. Since New Years is right around the corner, I will post pics after that. I have been receiving a number of emails about these figures and I cannot wait to show everyone. Stay Tuned and I will be back soon :)

How soon after New Years? I can't wait to see the 2-Pack. :joy

"Don't pay the ferryman.."

Maybe some sneak peek shots of the Cyclops? :monkey5

Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello.........

Let's get those pictures of the 2pack! :whip I'm itching to order.:gun

Alright my friends. Here you are :)

These will go on Pre-Order this Friday at 12:00PM! There will be a few goodies that will be added as well with the figures.
These will be limited to 200 2 packs Worldwide!

Please check out the pics. Due to the production run on these scarce figures. These will be destined to be the ultimate collectable!

If you Pre-Order on the opening day we are going to sweeten the deal and give free shipping for the 9 hour period in the U.S. Overseas orders will get a discount of 13.00. This will only run for a few hours! Do not miss out my friends.

If you have any questions please ask away :)

Be sure ot check out our goodies here https://www.zoloworld.com

Remember, The 2 pack and Glow Skeleton is Exclusive to ZoloWorld. Be sure to get these extremely limited pieces!

The New Skeleton pics are up as well. Check them out, as they are on pre-order now!

ferryman.jpg

Last edited:

What is the expected release date for these? Also the Flash Gordon figure.

He looks pretty cool. I'm in.

If you get a chance check out direct link for more pics :)

https://www.zoloworld.com/html/perseus_and_ferry_boat_man_zol.html

Available Friday at 12:00PM get your Pre-orders in. Our exclusive skeleton warriors will be shippin at the same time.

These 2 packs will only be limited to 200 packs!

We are projecting that these will be shippign to you late January/ Early Feb.

We have been taking pre-orders on the Jason and The Argonauts : Kingdom of Hades Glow Skeletons. If you pre-order or have pre-ordered the skeletons, then get these by friday, I will cut shipping down on them to a couple of bucks. REMEMBER THIS DEAL IS ONLY FOR FRIDAY!

Check them out here https://www.zoloworld.com/html/jason_and_the_argonauts_style_.html

Remember this is a prototype and subject to change slightly. These are each hand done and are made of Glow material. These are only available at zoloworld.com

Last edited:

Where is Medusa? :)

:confused::confused: but this ferry boat man looks exactly as the skeleton warriors, no new sculpt? for the same price skeleton warrior and ferry boat man :D

this is the guy

Last edited:

Each skeleton is going to be different. These are all hand painted and done. Check out the link above

BTW. We have our own sculpt exclusive to ZoloWorld :)

I changed the image to show a cooler pose with a weapon

Last edited:

zoloworld i have found differences in sculpt between the oficial pics from Go-hero and sideshow page skeleton warriors and those that you sell in your web (look at the paintjob, the nose size, etc..)

900587press04001.jpg

Last edited:

zoloworld i have found differences in sculpt between the oficial pics from Go-hero and sideshow page skeleton warriors and those that you sell in your web (look at the paintjob, the nose size, etc..)

Which is the definitive version?:confused:

Yes, We have our own version, as his is not glow. Ours is a special limited edition only available on our site. Check out his link above the screen, it is our exclusive.
The same banner on my sig :)

The version we have has a different shield, head and box art and GLOW

Oh, Sideshow and Go Hero will be the same figure. You are viewing prototype photos. The final version will change slightly if any at all. Sideshow and Go hero are going to be the same version. You are just viewing different prototypes.

Last edited:

searching by the web, I found this pic. I think your version is fantastic because the paintjob is more accurate.

this pic from the originals. The ferryman is a great complement anyway,)

skeletons3.jpg

Back