ZKULPTOR/Rainman project [BTTF Marty Mcfly]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now comes the hard part.....waiting for it to ship! :gah:

22862971.jpg

Usually he's pretty fast and you get them in around 4 weeks he uses super fast shipping when he sends it.

30 days more or less. Always is.

Great Scott! My custom Marty could conceivably encounter Rainman Marty! The consequences of that could be disastrous! I foresee two possibilities. One: coming face to face with himself thirty days from now would put him into shock and he'd simply pass out. Or two: the encounter could create a time paradox, the result of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space-time continuum and destroy the entire universe! Granted, that's a worst-case scenario. The destruction might in fact be very localized, limited to merely our own galaxy.

Great Scott! My custom Marty could conceivably encounter Rainman Marty! The consequences of that could be disastrous! I foresee two possibilities. One: coming face to face with himself thirty days from now would put him into shock and he'd simply pass out. Or two: the encounter could create a time paradox, the result of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space-time continuum and destroy the entire universe! Granted, that's a worst-case scenario. The destruction might in fact be very localized, limited to merely our own galaxy.

:lol:lol:lol

hoo.... so tired... Hi everyone..
i was checking till now.
only i have
head+outfit 1 set
out fir set 1 set
Thank you you guys love it.
I will make better than sample.(already you knew~)

and if i have time i will make something for marty.actually.
thank you agian~

Back