ZKULPTOR/Rainman project [BTTF Marty Mcfly]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
www.rainmanart.kr

Price for each
-unpainted head, accessories, and clothing-$445
-Accessories and clothing-$380

Clothing and accessories will not be sold separate or each individually.

Oh....whoah! :thud:

Well, I guess I'm "out"! :(

Sadly for me, there is just no way I can afford even just the clothing and accessories set. I'm pretty content and happy with my custom with the Spenser head sculpt on it.

Great work guys. I'll just have to admire it by looking at it here only.

One last question. Does Erick sell only the Marty head sculpt?

haha~~ this is my last gift~~~~
i made it just now ^^
Thank you~

Thanks Rainman, more reference pic~
97301323.jpg

Last edited:
I love that Rainman's projects are so collaborative and that he takes so much notice of what everyone is saying, to improve his product and make his customers so happy.

This is an amazing project.

Just need an Al Bundy project next!!

Nice work Rainman! Excellent attention to detail and it's great you listen to feedback and are always willing to improve. That's the mark of a really great artist!

I hope one day a character i'm a big fan of will get the same treatment as what's on show here. Unbelievable! Brilliant sculpt, too. Full of character and the likeness is spot on.

That's what I'm worried about too. I have the funds ready for this one, been saving since it was first announced, but I'm worried about being able to grab one in the first 10 seconds if that's the case. I hope this is up for at least an hour...:pray:

Between full, H+C, and clothes sets, there are 60 of these available. I think you'll be ok. :duff

Thank you.
I think I will need to sell to my grandma and my mather to get this one...But probably I will try.
;)

DON'T PANIC.

The items at the site say "sold out" before the sale starts.

But then it doesn't take long for the "sold out" to get reposted....

Back