ZKULPTOR/Rainman project [BTTF Marty Mcfly]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey fellas sorry I didn't get to post up pics of the VIP Fullset last night. It will be at my house today so I'll post up when I get home from work this evening.

Also, I'm dealing with some heavy family problems at the moment so I might be having to let this bad boy go.:( Hate to do it but I need some big funds quick and Im not emotionally attached to this figure as of yet so now's the best time if any.

Pm me if your interested.

Hey fellas sorry I didn't get to post up pics of the VIP Fullset last night. It will be at my house today so I'll post up when I get home from work this evening.

Also, I'm dealing with some heavy family problems at the moment so I might be having to let this bad boy go.:( Hate to do it but I need some big funds quick and Im not emotionally attached to this figure as of yet so now's the best time if any.

Pm me if your interested.

sorry to hear about that. Hope everything works out.

Sorry to hear you're having troubles, DM :( I hope you can work them out without having to let Marty go.

sorry to hear about that. Hope everything works out.

Damn good luck with everything darth i hope everything turns out well for you and the fam.

Sorry to hear you're having troubles, DM :( I hope you can work them out without having to let Marty go.

Thanks brothers! Still on the fence, that's why I haven't posted it in the for sale trade thread yet. But its not looking good. Mom comes first!

My prayers go out to you and yours mike. Very unfortunate! Take care buddy.

Appreciate it bro. Something just kinda fell in my lap and me being the oldest I'm the one that has to take care of it. Marty's the closest thing to cover what I need right now and like I said, hes new so I'm not too attached yet. Plus I feel I can always build him back up again down the line so it doesn't hurt too much. That being said I still can't wait to get home to take look at him! :lol

Appreciate it bro. Something just kinda fell in my lap and me being the oldest I'm the one that has to take care of it. Marty's the closest thing to cover what I need right now and like I said, hes new so I'm not too attached yet. Plus I feel I can always build him back up again down the line so it doesn't hurt too much. That being said I still can't wait to get home to take look at him! :lol

Family first...

before you go any further I took a screenshot from my blu-ray so you can compare.It's not that off I wouldn't touch it :nono

-Mike

Looks red to me. :)

Hang in there. I hope everything works out as well as it can. :1-1:

Family first...

:lecture

I was finally able to pick up my VIP set today at the PO. I was a little surprised he's on a full height slim - but I guess those smaller bodies are tough to come by - has anyone put their set on the smaller body? How do the clothes look?

I'm totally happy with him though - Rainman's paint on Erick's head is fantastic.

I was finally able to pick up my VIP set today at the PO. I was a little surprised he's on a full height slim - but I guess those smaller bodies are tough to come by - has anyone put their set on the smaller body? How do the clothes look?

I'm totally happy with him though - Rainman's paint on Erick's head is fantastic.

Pics or it didn't happen Dave. Your know the rules. :tap

Please don't ban me. I was kidding. :pray:

bttf_rainman.jpg

bttf2.jpg

Back