ZKULPTOR/Rainman project [BTTF Marty Mcfly]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zculptor/Rainman collaboration project [BTTF Marty Mcfly]

I like the idea of sunglasses, but you have to make concessions on the head sculpt to get them to fit on correctly. Doubly so if you want them to be able to be posed "flipped up" on the head. And otherwise, you're just gonna give him a generic pair of sunglasses he can hold. Maybe a second sculpt that is modified to allow for the sunglasses? Or again, maybe another customizer can do one of those as a separate complement to the set being proposed here? I really like the idea that we might have 4 or 5 different Marty sculpts by great board customizers that we could interchange.

Personally I'd like the BTTF2 jacket to go with the air mags that Trevor is sculpting.
I'm with you on this one, though BTTF 1 is my primary "grail" figure, and would prefer to see the part 2 version come as a follow-up.

Interested in the clothing set definitely!

Last edited:

Interested, very much... just the collaboration alone makes it worth it.

For the record, I'm more about the base outfit and less about the camera/guitar/etc. Skateboard accessory seems like enough for me.

The only true necessary accessory I need is Doc Brown to go with him.

I can provide high-res screen captures from the BTTF Trilogy to help with this project.

Let me know guys. I would be very glad to help ;)

Thanks

I can provide high-res screen captures from the BTTF Trilogy to help with this project.

Let me know guys. I would be very glad to help ;)

Thanks

Very cool of you psung! I sent Rainman everything I could find, but I'm sure he can always use more :rock

Interested depending on overall price. :D

I'm in on this project. :hi5:

Squeeze in if you can. Left leg, right leg, your body will follow. They call it walking. You want one as well, darling? You do? That's it. They're waking up!

You want one as well? Okay, darling, show me a bit of life then. It's no good standing out there like one o'clock half-struck.

marfmaster custom set was freaking awesome for this figure. so be interesting to see how this other one turns out as it be hard to top his one, as it was preety spot on.
i would only be interested in the face sculpt (painted of course), clothing, and skateboard. the other accessories dont interest me at all.

I'm interested pending price.

Add another name to that list right here Shorty!!!!:clap

You can't think like that w/ rainman pieces. They are all pricey... you are either in, or out.

Based on the quality, you just have to bite the bullet, or forever forget.

You can't think like that w/ rainman pieces. They are all pricey... you are either in, or out.

Based on the quality, you just have to bite the bullet, or forever forget.

TheReverend speaks the truth :lecture You either love the character enough to pay for Rainman's quality (assuming you know the general price range) or you don't. This won't be cheap, but it will be worth it.

TheReverend speaks the truth :lecture You either love the character enough to pay for Rainman's quality (assuming you know the general price range) or you don't. This won't be cheap, but it will be worth it.
For many projects, I am one of the "in pending price" types. But not for this project.

Yeah, I try to get them when I can afford them. I got the Dude, and Dexter. But it can often come down to weather I like the character or not, wasn't a fan of a clockworth orange, and wasn't a fan of the other recent Eagle Eye one. I thought they looked great, but wasn't characters I cared for. Now Marty on the other hand I'm going to want a clothing set. But Wonka will depend on when he is released I have a lot of HT and other products coming out around the Holidays and can only afford so much.

For many projects, I am one of the "in pending price" types. But not for this project.

:rock

And I may be wrong, but I think most are aware of what Rainman's clothing sets typically go for. There may be some variance, but I wouldn't think too much.

I was talking to rainman and recommending maybe a DX head and clothing set. This way people who would like the guitar or camera can get the DX option. And people who don't really care for the extra accessories can choose the regular head and clothing set.

Back