ZKULPTOR/Rainman project [BTTF Marty Mcfly]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zculptor/Rainman collaboration project [BTTF Marty Mcfly]

will he be selling outfits on there own? If yes how much do they usually cost?

where do I sign up!

Updated first post with announced accessories and possible accessories.

Damn, some great accessories. But personally, I would pass on the guitar or camera if it meant having to pay an extra $350ish or whatever.

Depends on the outfit/accessories, but usually over $200
His outfit/accessory sets are usually over $300, though I don't know how much that custom chest piece might add into his prices.

Re: Zculptor/Rainman collaboration project [Marty Mcfly BTTF]

saweet! Any predictions on price for a full figure?

Rainman has told me that fullset figures are not possible due to the limited quantities of the slim TTs. Otherwise it would have been a possible option. So no fullsets. Just head and clothing sets.

As far as who will paint the heads? We are waiting to hear from Erick to see what he has planned.

Damn, some great accessories. But personally, I would pass on the guitar or camera if it meant having to pay an extra $350ish or whatever.

This is good feedback. We would like to know if it is worth it to you guys.

This is good feedback. We would like to know if it is worth it to you guys.
Personally, I might be willing to pay an extra $50 or so for one of those two items, assuming it was painted up. Otherwise, I'm sure another great customizer here could come up with something suitable for a reduced cost.

would he be willing to be selling separate pieces from the clothing sets? All I want is the vest, shoes, jean jacket, tape recorder and head.

Main things I'm after, checkered Shirt, vest, jean jacket.

Possible accessories
Sun glasses (That can be lifted over his head so people can replicate the poster look)
Watch
Walkman
Save the clock tower poster

I'd recommend stickers/ decals that could be put on a 1/6 skateboard to match marty's board.

Not worried about painting, I can handle that.

I like the idea of making some of the accessories separate from the main outfit. Particularly any props that didn't have a lot of screentime (the video camera, guitar) or weren't connected to the iconic outfit.

Personally I'd like the BTTF2 jacket to go with the air mags that Trevor is sculpting.

Watch and Walkman are being made. The sunglasses were mentioned but don't think he was interested.

White Kite is great at making accessory sets, he did great with his pirates sets. We could ask him if he'd be interested in some limited sets.

Back