ZKULPTOR/Rainman project [BTTF Marty Mcfly]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually all of the examples im thinking of are outsourced to a tailor. Still cheap and still good quality.

Great!

Actually noone is forcing you to buy here. Take a seat, relax, eat some popcorn and enjoy. :hi5:

But stop bashing the price and other peoples customs. Its highquality project and well worth the money (just look at the list what you get). A decent Marty has been a hughe demand for years now. And those customs are no garbage but cool pieces where fellow freaks put alot of love into. Show your carbage first before calling others stuff like that. ;) No cool. :1-1: :duff

Like I said man. All I said was that im prolly gonna have to pass on a full set.

That is NOT all you said. You said that those customs look like garbage and that this is too much to pay. You also brought Kato in there for some reason saying that he doesn't even charge as much when that really is not the case.

Sorry, didn't intend to bash it. I was just very very suprised when I found out that putting this figure together is going to cost $600. My first post was honestly intended as a joke as I thought the $600 was a typo.

You keep saying that figure but It's not gonna cost me $600. :dunno

I'm using a different head and will just be buying the clothes/accessories kit. And a True Type isn't all that expensive.

I really can't see a thread getting closed over something like the exchange from earlier today, but I do think that conversation has run its course.

So. . .Rainman said the pre-order is coming up this week. I don't see a placeholder on his site yet. Did he tell anyone specifically when it will become available yet?

I really can't see a thread getting closed over something like the exchange from earlier today, but I do think that conversation has run its course.

So. . .Rainman said the pre-order is coming up this week. I don't see a placeholder on his site yet. Did he tell anyone specifically when it will become available yet?

Not yet.

But if its any help, he told me not to worry and that there will be enough for everyone who wants one.

Unfortunately I won't be able to order this set as planned. Things came up that have wiped my collecting funds almost out. :( I can't wait to see this completed though. If anyone has a crazy owner vest that they are willing to sell I may still attempt a poor mans Marty. lol.

Back