ZCWO :1/6 Mr Bean action figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my DX Bean. It's rare that a figure stuns me, but this one has! It's amazing.

The bodies are great, the accessories and the fact that it comes with three heads is incredible. Not to mention the special hand to hold the balloons with its sheath that goes over the wrist. Oh, and the Teddy Bear's head even freakin' moves!

And as all ZCWO boxes now - it's a piece of art on its own.

An easy 10 out of 10.

And, just think that I paid the same price for a SA Sirius Prisoner figure. Just no comparison.

This figure is perfect indeed!
Btw-
1) what do you mean by sheath!
2) I din put the balloons. But how do the balloon strings stay in the hand? I packed rest or the stuff back and hence asking

Just got my DX Bean. It's rare that a figure stuns me, but this one has! It's amazing.

The bodies are great, the accessories and the fact that it comes with three heads is incredible. Not to mention the special hand to hold the balloons with its sheath that goes over the wrist. Oh, and the Teddy Bear's head even freakin' moves!

And as all ZCWO boxes now - it's a piece of art on its own.

An easy 10 out of 10.

And, just think that I paid the same price for a SA Sirius Prisoner figure. Just no comparison.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

This figure is perfect indeed!
Btw-
1) what do you mean by sheath!
2) I din put the balloons. But how do the balloon strings stay in the hand? I packed rest or the stuff back and hence asking

The hands normally end at the wrist, then there's a peg. So, you see the join.

One of the hands in the box is more like a glove - when you put it on, it covers the wrist and gives the hand a lot more support. That's so it can hold the balloons properly and not move about. Makes it very sturdy. And the fingers are more closed, making a tight fit for the four balloons.

I just finished painting the turkey this evening, so I apologize for the bad pic, but I had to snap a quick pic of it resting on the body.
B74DC56E-9590-4704-9029-6C0574E3337F.jpg

Mr. Bean is still a highlight of my collection and one of the best 1/6 figure purchase to date.

Like I said before - i wish all figures were as good as this one and at the same reasonable price too. Absolutely brilliant.

Tip: If anyone is thinking about doing a body swap on this figure, hold onto the original body until after you're done the swap.

I got rid of the original body before picking up a new one as I wanted a thinner upper body and to change the shoes - this means I didn't pay close attention to the proportions on the original body... Long story short, the figure is now on a frankenstein body made of a ZCWO thin/slim upper and the lower from a TTM-18 style "Narrow Shoulder" - new shoes will be here on the weekend so I can finish it off and futz everything properly.

Yes mate, only got the one body pack, and popped the pjs and other head on a spate body I had in my bits box.
09f9c949464e0c4124c6dad32e132b51.jpg

Nice. I've yet to put the PJs onto a body, but I noticed when body swapping the main clothing that the jacket has odd and exceptionally tight tailoring which makes fitment on a number of body types difficult.

I have both. This is better value by a HUGE margin. Better likeness? Perhaps.

The deluxe is clearly the better set. The Arnie Kim sculpt is the better likeness, but dated by the paint app.

Back