ZCWO :1/6 Mr Bean action figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my Mr. Bean set-up in my Detolf (notice creepy Bean behind the chair :wink1:):
BEAN2.jpg

And a better photo of the one with the pair of tighty whities:
BEAN1.jpg

I also purchased a Judo outfit and an extra body, so all 3 heads can be showcased.

That is an epic score! The quality of this set at that price is a legitimate steal! I should have waited it out! But I really can't feel too bad, they did such an amazing job on it.

Yeah its definitely a great figure set for Standard or Deluxe.

Cant wait to take it out of packaging and pose it in a couple weeks.

Cant wait to take it out of packaging and pose it in a couple weeks.

Thanks again for the tip, I snagged it for only $5 more which saved me a decent amount from what I was about to pay for it the same week. It's been shipped, but I'm not expecting it to arrive for a while - seller was marked on eBay as from HK, but the package shipped from mainland China, which always takes much longer.

Last edited:
Great figure and great selection of accessories especially in the deluxe version I bought , I was wondering are the heads supposed to be a bit loose on the neck ? Don't want to force it down if it is not supposed to click into place if its just supposed to sit on the post.

Great figure and great selection of accessories especially in the deluxe version I bought , I was wondering are the heads supposed to be a bit loose on the neck ? Don't want to force it down if it is not supposed to click into place if its just supposed to sit on the post.

I think the way they were designed makes them a little loose. You can fix it by putting plumbers or electrical tape around the neck post to widen it just a little. I do that a lot with customs as well.

i think this is the best 250 dollars i ever spent! - 5 stars from packaging to product and thats rare.
the only complain i have is that there is no stand :( was that intentional? absolutely no stand! :(

There's no stand in any of the proto images.

That's what the chair's for. Everything in this set has a use which I think is great. A stand would be something to keep in the box for me, simply not needed on a properly made figure in my displays.

The only figures I buy that come with stands are those from HT and Sideshow for the most part.

Not sure yet how I'l display mine (still on the slow boat), but I wish I had a little more vertical space for him. I originally wanted to set him up standing on one arm of the chair reaching far out and upward to grab the balloons. And that would definitely need some monofilament to accomplish. :)

but if you want to display both figures - one on chair and one on stand??? :dunno

That's what the chair's for. Everything in this set has a use which I think is great. A stand would be something to keep in the box for me, simply not needed on a properly made figure in my displays. some of us are in california and our displays shake a lot from time to time. :)
i can buy a stand thats not the point but a stand for DX set would have been a great addition.

The only figures I buy that come with stands are those from HT and Sideshow for the most part.

Back