ZCWO :1/6 Mr Bean action figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if they can stand fine on their own, I'm not overly comfortable displaying my 1/6 figures without some type of stand, unless it's Hulk, or they are in a non standing pose, like on their knees or something. A small bump to my detolf or shelf could be all that's needed to have them tip over & maybe chip something.

I'm definitely not a fan of stands. Now, from years of experience in posing them, none of my figures fall over. I'll admit they used to, but that was from poor posing.

I've just bought an extra body and judo suit for the third sculpt. The figure was $199 for the premium version. What a flipin' bargain!

This set is AMAZING. The likeness is by far the best Bean for 1/6 size. And the body is sturdy and heavy, there so many accs, totally worth every penny!

Just delivered.

Great quality and accessories overall.

Body is built like a brick which is good in general, but a little too much for this figure - legs and arms are too thick, especially noticeable in the calves, forearms and wrists. The clothing mostly hides the body so it's not a big deal, it's just a bit unnecessary for this character.

The neck post just won't hold the neck - even when the head is attached according to its keyed notch. The neck post is so stiff that any movement at all of the head just pulls it right off the post.

I may just swap the parts over to a slightly modified Narrow Shoulder type or possibly a Slim type with added height.

The figure won't be set up for a few weeks still as I need to get some glass custom-cut to make doors for the "TV Series Shelves" of my Expedits.

Just delivered.

Great quality and accessories overall.

Body is built like a brick which is good in general, but a little too much for this figure - legs and arms are too thick, especially noticeable in the calves, forearms and wrists. The clothing mostly hides the body so it's not a big deal, it's just a bit unnecessary for this character.

The neck post just won't hold the neck - even when the head is attached according to its keyed notch. The neck post is so stiff that any movement at all of the head just pulls it right off the post.

I may just swap the parts over to a slightly modified Narrow Shoulder type or possibly a Slim type with added height.

The figure won't be set up for a few weeks still as I need to get some glass custom-cut to make doors for the "TV Series Shelves" of my Expedits.

I wrapped the neck with a layer of teflon plumbing tape. It grips the head and holds it on better.

I got the Judo outfit this week and finally put the extra head to good use :)
BEAN3.jpg

I'll be swapping him out with a white belt, but he's back in my Detolf with his raised leg and foot resting on his suitcase.

Last edited:
Even if they can stand fine on their own, I'm not overly comfortable displaying my 1/6 figures without some type of stand, unless it's Hulk, or they are in a non standing pose, like on their knees or something. A small bump to my detolf or shelf could be all that's needed to have them tip over & maybe chip something.

Buy better display cases.

Nice. I simply can't put my confidence in it enough to ditch using display stands altogether though.

Nice. I simply can't put my confidence in it enough to ditch using display stands altogether though.

Trust me. This isn't a dinky little case. It must weigh about 50 pounds. If this thing moves, it's because you've grabbed it and tried to move it. Or there's been an earthquake.

Oh okay. Normal Detolfs over here are a bit expensive (maybe around $130US), so the price on that cabinet might be out of my comfort range. I guess it might have been a match for my clumsiness :lol

I just stripped down the Bean figure and I have to say, this ZCWO AB08 is the most robust body that I've ever handled. It quite honestly puts all the HT bodies to shame in build and materials quality.

It's too bad I'm just not a fan of the way it fits Bean. The physique is very athletic and I can see why ZCWO's similar bodies (but with necks) are used on their soccer figures. Posing ability is very good despite the knees and elbows only having 90 degree bending - they look phenomenal exposed, which I'm sure is no accident.

I got the Judo outfit this week and finally put the extra head to good use :)
BEAN3.jpg

I'll be swapping him out with a white belt, but he's back in my Detolf with his raised leg and foot resting on his suitcase.

This looks great. I stole your idea and ordered this suit too. I also bought some grey socks, as per the scene.

If you find a source for a white belt, would you be so kind and let me know? Haven't found one yet.

It doesn't need one. Most figures don't (despite what some people say).

Unfortunately in California you do need to have a stand! Whether anyone notices or no - our ground shakes quite often! And every once in a while things can just topple if you live on 3rd or 4th floor!

I never display my figures without a stand! They are quite precious to take that risk!

It's not a big deal as I can fix that for 10 bucks and a decal - but a stand would have been helpful! Almost all figures come with one!

But again overall 10/10 to this figure!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

Unfortunately in California you do need to have a stand!

I lived in West Hollywood for a little while, and I can definitely say you guys need stands out there!

Here in the UK? Nah, not so much. The biggest rumble we have here is when we're dunking biscuits in tea and accidentally drop one.

^^ I agree - I live on San Andreas fault! No one even notices or blinks at 4.5 shakers! However trust me as and when we get them the shelves do shake and figures "can" fall.

I have over 50 -60 (don't know count anymore) figures and some are customs which are 1.5k to 2k that I have spent on! I am never displaying one without a stand!

Honestly to me the stands are imp and once you show them with name plates at times it gives it a nice museum look and feel!

But lucky are you guys who don't need a stand! But for some of us it's a necessary evil and a stand would have been great. But like i said I will buy one and get decals done like I do for my customs! So all good!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

I've got 300+ figures now, with only a few customs - Sunohc Neo, TWOK Star Treks etc - but if I was back out there, I'd freakin' nail them to the wall. Well, maybe not nail them, but ya get my point :)

Also, it depends what way you want to display - Museum or Posed. I prefer posing them in scenes etc, but do like the museum feel too.

Really looking forward to Bean and comparing to my Enterbay bean too.

Back