ZCWO :1/6 Mr Bean action figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d8b16e5f6cd7a5e81e8b8dddb8360eb4.jpg

Could anyone answer if the body used on Bean is the same size as the Craftone and other ZC World bodies? I looks the same, but it also would see weird for him to have such a big body :lol

Could anyone answer if the body used on Bean is the same size as the Craftone and other ZC World bodies? I looks the same, but it also would see weird for him to have such a big body :lol

This is the body used, the clothes for Bean fit perfect. Not sure if it's the same size or not. Very solid build, good quality.
p1__64019.1435703920.1280.1280.jpg

Yeah, it looks like the same body used by Craftone and ZCWO for other figures; but wth an altered chest piece.

I'm thinking of buying a few for a project, but would need them to be the same size. Hopefully someone has both bodies and can chime in.

I know this is an older post....but just picked up the deluxe set. Blown away. First ZCWO piece(s) and I'm just impressed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

^^^ It's an awesome set! Probably the best and most loaded set out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My deluxe set according to tracking will be here the middle of next week. I did however order from One Sixth Kit their Happy Man set. Which for $80 and free shipping I'm super impressed. It looks like they scaled down the 1/4 Enterbay head. The quality of the clothes is amazing. Only nit-pick is the suitcase the decal section is tacky/sticky other then that - its excellent and the headsculpts is stunning. Need to put a little double sided tape on the Tie to make it lay right. Will take some better pics this week when I'm off work. I'm a total nerd. By the time my ZCWO deluxe set comes I'm going to end up with 4 different Mr. Beans! And 1 Johnny English I'm working on. LOL! Just such a fun character to have. Can't help but smile when looking at these pieces.
349c76242887d9d6bfbe03b2fd61b3e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my Deluxe Set from ZWCO.....

.......Just had to do a review......this set is so damn good.

MR. BEAN 1/6 Scale Deluxe Figure Set by ZWCO Plus MH14 Tuxedo Outfit Review and Unboxing by Jase of Marshall Made Collectibles.

I didn't even know about this figure until this thread today. I'd have already bought this lol. I'm going to get the Deluxe now.

Back