Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somewhere, Ray Fisher still be like...

vDIzVvc.gif

ZS new interview he is definitely crossing into uncharted territory as a story teller

He is now saying that directors should make movies that fans are asking to see.

So is he placing the writing and directing responsibilities onto the fans now

Do fans get sent the script first before the actors lol

The few times the music really had an effect was Wonder Woman and Zimmer's "Flight" when Superman was fighting Steppenwolf.

Wish Zimmer had more involvement with the soundtrack. His music alone made me like the Steppenwolf fight way better than the generic noise of the original release.

That was funny. Now every time I see Wonder Woman, I'm going to think of, "NAaaaoohhhh! Ohaaahhhh! Naaaaooohhhh! Ohoooaaah! :lol

There was one specific scene (where Wonder Woman takes out the 2 Parademons on top of Batman's Batmobile just as when they got the canopy open) where I actually thought she was the one singing it! :rotfl

mhywdLp.png

These 2 still bug me especially when they are the core premise of the plot!

Why did Cyborg hate his father for holding down a job.

Why did Superman allow his grief over Lois to make him weak willed against Darkseid corrupting him with the ALE so the entire world should pay for his loss.

And also potentially his kid (if she is pregnant)

Why did everyone disintegrate after the mother boxes exploded when they are in the future vision.

Superman, Batman, Flash, Cyborg are all in the future after the boxes destroyed the earth.

Last edited:
Many are mocking Cyborg dialogue about Batman’s airplane:

“It wants to fly, flying is its nature!”

Sure at face value one can easily say “wut about muh super sophisticated movie!”

But honestly I think his statement can also be meant to imply that the JL has formed and are ready to take off on their first mission.

Or i’m wrong and yeah that is some really bad dialogue thank you captain obvious lol

Why did everyone disintegrate after the mother boxes exploded when they are in the future vision.

Superman, Batman, Flash, Cyborg.

Wasn't it because when the Unity was reached, the Motherboxes would scorch the Earth? It didn't really blow up. It just incinerated everything around the globe.

Some behind the scenes stuff:

Grace is saying that Warner Media is super happy with the results

Here we go baby put on your seatbelts Clown and ironwez time for more Snyder cape drama lol

I enjoyed her song popping up every time it sounded cool every single time not obnoxious for me :dunno

It is funny to bring it up though lol

I like her theme song... I thought the kind of over-the-top epic singing voice that came on when she or other Amazons did anything is what was being discussed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Grace is saying that Warner Media is super happy with the results

Here we go baby put on your seatbelts Clown and ironwez time for more Snyder cape drama lol

I enjoyed her song popping up every time it sounded cool every single time not obnoxious for me :dunno

It is funny to bring it up though lol

The lamentation theme lol

I’m cool with it although I kept thinking of lactation lol

3NcNlSU.jpg

Back