Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aquaman may have cool Icelandic jumper sniffing singers sending him off, but he ain't got no off the screen wailing monk chants every time he makes an entrance like Wonder Woman!

AHHHEOOOHHHHHHAAHHHHHH!

You'd never have time to go to your comic book shop during ZS intermission. I'm just going to go upstairs, get some M&Ms a popcorn and a coke and throw $57 into the fireplace. That's the experience I'm looking for again! :)

Nope

ajp said I need to treat it like a real break between sequels so technically I should return to the second half 2 years from now lol

But I will accelerate this forum lab test and return to it in 2 hours!

WW blows out entire front of building just to take out ONE human yet Marvel uses the hero registration act plot lol

Look behind her :rotfl

7127DF00-559B-4321-9E49-B0C1568FF72B.jpeg

Well, now that those that needed this movie got it -- and I'm genuinely happy for you all -- can we leave the DCEU behind now?

Can you guys just live with this 4 hr mega-version with no need for further punishment with additional sequels or spinoffs?

PS: I love Jye's Nu-Cap sig

It's funny. The snyder cut developed the characters much better and now they don't feel rushed anymore. Now they don't really need solo movies for development like before. I Mean most of them do now but cyborg and flash got tons of good development.

Who are they - the Middle Aged White Guys Hoodie Brigade?? Is that a offshoot of the Snyder Cult? I ask this while acknowledging the eerie similarity to my typical daily outfits lol...

Pretty much. Just a bunch of old dudes who don't like change.

WW blows out entire front of building just to take out ONE human yet Marvel uses the hero registration act plot lol

View attachment 509221

:lol :lol :lol

That was definitely a completely unnecessary WTF moment.

She had just been shown to be fast enough to deflect multiple bullets with incredible precision, and yet she decides to blow up an entire section of a fancy-ass building instead of speed-rushing the guy to subdue him. :slap

What's even funnier about it is how the same movie shows her delicately dusting a statue . . . as if she cares about preserving such things. :lol

I'm surprised we don't see the guy's bloody entrails dripping from the concrete in the background while WW cheerily greets the schoolchildren. :chase

:lol :lol

Well, now that those that needed this movie got it -- and I'm genuinely happy for you all -- can we leave the DCEU behind now?

Can you guys just live with this 4 hr mega-version with no need for further punishment with additional sequels or spinoffs?

PS: I love Jye's Nu-Cap sig

Savage lol

Your sweater will not be sniffed now

:lol :lol :lol

That was definitely a completely unnecessary WTF moment.

She had just been shown to be fast enough to deflect multiple bullets with incredible precision, and yet she decides to blow up an entire section of a fancy-ass building instead of speed-rushing the guy to subdue him. :slap

What's even funnier about it is how the same movie shows her delicately dusting a statue . . . as if she cares about preserving such things. :lol

Holy crap what a great juxtaposition with that delicate dusting I never thought of that lol

View attachment 509221

Especially when the Girl says ? Can I be like you someday? after Diana vaporized that guy :lol

WW is a bada$$

She vaporized Aries, this terroist and she didn’t mind electrocuting Cheetah either :lol

Last edited:
Aquaman may have cool Icelandic jumper sniffing singers sending him off, but he ain't got no off the screen wailing monk chants every time he makes an entrance like Wonder Woman!

AHHHEOOOHHHHHHAAHHHHHH!

Monk chants where like nails on a chalkboard. Made me cringe everytime!!

The party is over folks

The # 1 head of ALL of WB just announced today via Variety that NO MORE SNYDERVERSE and NO AYER CUT OF SS!

They were happy to have given Snyder his chance to complete his vision and right the wrongs but no more movies they want to go in new territories with the JL.

She was specifically asked about restoring the snyderverse campaign and the answer was NO!

It is officially over.

Also it is being reported that Keaton and Affleck might drop out of the Flash movie now, rumors only though.

Yikes!

Last edited:
The party is over folks

The # 1 head of ALL of WB just announced NO MORE SNYDERVERSE and NO AYER CUT OF SS!

They were happy to have given Snyder his chance to complete his vision and right the wrongs but no more movies they want to go in new territories with the JL.

She was specifically asked about restoring the snyderverse campaign and the answer was NO!

It is officially over.

Let’s face it..all the blood spilts , beheading, and f bombs in the Snyder cut made them think oh crap..this can’t be the JL :rotfl

Back