"Z0MBIEproof's CAVE" -> Pics Page #1 --- More to come

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "Z0MBIEproof's CAVE" -> Pic Update Page 1

Awesome comic display!! You really treat them as art. And that is exactly what they are! Love to have one of those wolverine #1 one day :). One last tip if you realy like whiskey: highland park 18 years or lagavulin 16 years, my favorites but be carefull ;)

Awesome comic display!! You really treat them as art. And that is exactly what they are! Love to have one of those wolverine #1 one day :). One last tip if you realy like whiskey: highland park 18 years or lagavulin 16 years, my favorites but be carefull ;)

Scotch is my drink of choice but have never tried either of those. I will probably be stopping by my local total wine some time to give it a shot! Thx

And you are correct... I think of comics as works of art, each with their own uniqueness.
As for the Wolverine #1 it took me awhile to get it for the price I wanted but I love having it :)

Good luck on your search and thx for the comments!

Impressive. Excellent layout and very uncluttered displays.

Damn, that's a very cool, clean and classy display room ZP!

Wow I like you collection of graded comics. When I used to collect comics the grading system was unavailable so I have a ton of signed comics from the 90's that are ungraded.

You've got a very nice & clean set up. I like it.

Thx MadCow, Firefly, creepton!

@speedmasterlee-I like the graded comic book setup.. But recently it has gotten more costly. I myself just want the booked protected, so far the popFrames I have a few of them in are working out great!

But if the prices were a tad cheaper I would love to get the rest of my collection graded!

Hope to see your collection soon

very rad collection man. love the safe, whats in it haha, and the top shelf is awesome, lots of yummy drinks there.

very rad collection man. love the safe, whats in it haha, and the top shelf is awesome, lots of yummy drinks there.

What does anyone keep in safe's -->my Halloween candy! :banana:banana

Nice display! I noticed that you have some of your posters displayed with just the cardboard background in the frames. Maybe buy some black construction paper to put in the back. Would look much better no?

Awesome 'Man cave' (for some reason, I dont't particularly like the word - lol)

Nice collection of figurines and statue, but i think if there were no graded comic. The safe might have steal the show. Regardless, wish I had some space like that :pray:

Great Collection of CGC and Artwork + Collection Layout, Great Post and Welcome to the Show; Zombie

Re: "Z0MBIEproof's CAVE" ->MUST SEE ZELDA update PG4

More pics coming soon

Last edited:
Re: "Z0MBIEproof's CAVE" ->Update ZELDA Statues Pg4

Great Great Scores on Dark Link and King; Zombie, it has been awhile but that was a Great Game to play, Great Post

I love how the gun case goes in the collection perfectly and nice pick ups on Zelda. its been awhile since I played but is it called Zora? the water race. I think if they made one of those statues you need to pick it up!

@colossus - thx! I was way excited to unbox these statues! And the Zelda Ocarnia Of Time is still one of my all time faves!

@themlgcjay - thx ...it took me awhile to set up the room to make it all look clean..and I do believe it is Zora (water) and this big guy here is the goran's (darunia) .. And I agree, if first4figures made a Zora I would be a little bit poorer due to an immediate preorder :)

Great update and nice display , congrats !

Back