"Z0MBIEproof's CAVE" -> Pics Page #1 --- More to come

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx colossus... I have some more pics coming ;) ... Resident evil statues almost delivered :)

Re: "Z0MBIEproof's CAVE" -> Pics Page #1 and Last --- More to come

Next month... Poison Ivy PF :wave

I have always Liked Nemisis, he is just a Nasty Piece of work, Great Scores my Friend and Great Post; Zombie

P.S. You are gonna Love Ivy

I have always Liked Nemisis, he is just a Nasty Piece of work, Great Scores my Friend and Great Post; Zombie

P.S. You are gonna Love Ivy

Thx!! I like the nemesis waaaay more than the Jill...(unfortunately since I think the character Jill valentine is Bad A$$) I felt they could have done better by Jill...

And yes I'm anxious...next month is my last flex pay month and then she ships :yess:

Do you have her colossus?

Thx!! I like the nemesis waaaay more than the Jill...(unfortunately since I think the character Jill valentine is Bad A$$) I felt they could have done better by Jill...

And yes I'm anxious...next month is my last flex pay month and then she ships :yess:

Do you have her colossus?

No I don't I admire her, just not my Scale, if they come out with a 1/5 scale of PF, I am in

Back