"Z0MBIEproof's CAVE" -> Pics Page #1 --- More to come

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z0MBIEproof

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,
This is my first post on here. I thought I would share my collection with you all. Hope you enjoy it. I started my collection with Graded or Framed Comics and it led to my obsession into Sideshow Collectibles. I have plans to change some items around in the future but here it is currently.

PS sorry for the quality of the pics. They were taken from my iPhone.

Thank You For Looking :wave

Last edited:
Re: "Z0MBIEproof's Geek Cave"

Looks great - I used to have some of those comics.

@Kid_A --- I got the frames at Michaels for about $5 each. A lot cheaper then my others that are graded.

Additional pics:
Here is my latest purchase!

Hope you all like it!!!

Last edited:

Thx darth... Maybe one day my collection will look as sweet as yours!

@Kid_A --- I got the frames at Michaels for about $5 each.

Cool. Did you put the cardboard backing and plastic in as well? How do you get it to stay center in the frame?

Im very curious as I am looking into framing some of my books as well and yours look very neat and well done. :)

Cool. Did you put the cardboard backing and plastic in as well? How do you get it to stay center in the frame?

Im very curious as I am looking into framing some of my books as well and yours look very neat and well done. :)

The frames are float frames. I just put the comics in, no backs or boards. The frame from michaels ( I believe it is called the POP frame ) has double glass that will sandwich the comic safely, so just position correctly and you are good to go.

Hope this helps

Great collection!

I really like the propaganda Star Wars posters.

doublethumbsup.gif

Thx cplhicks and oneye! I hope to take some better quality pics soon... :computer

Re: "Z0MBIEproof's CAVE" -> Pic Update Page 1 and 2

Reserved for future pics :)

Last edited:
Back