Yulli

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She wants to work on a Wonder Woman sculpt!! Great interview.

And does sorta look like a Harvey Dent figure in the background

Yeah good ol' Harvey Dent in the background! Surprised I noticed, not to sound creepy, but she is one beautiful woman. Can't wait to see Two-Face.

That was a great interview. She sculpts heads in 2-3 weeks :google

Also interesting, she said Prison Break was her first job, yet Rambo 3 figures came out before that, I'm pretty sure, if that is true, gives an insight on how some projects are in the cue longer or whatever.

Great interview, thank you! See I knew she was limited when sculpting the first Joker sculpt, some members here suggested it was Hot Toys trying to maximize profits by making the BR version.

She's just awesome!

Great interview, thank you! See I knew she was limited when sculpting the first Joker sculpt, some members here suggested it was Hot Toys trying to maximize profits by making the BR version.

She's just awesome!

And I added how you could tell it was based off early promo images where the scars weren't even as formed as the final makeup was. Base on early reference and going with the chosen expression on the v1 head, I think she did a great job.

Great interview! simple, and to the point!

Thanks Vader! Yulli and Hot Toys are all kinds of AWESOME
Trev

I love how Yulli mentioned not just wanting to get the anatomy right on the portrait, but capturing character and life in it too, my favorite part of your portraits Trev, makes the pieces so much better than just replicating the anatomical features.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

Do feel free to post comments on the interview page (just scroll to the bottom of the page). I've given the link to Hot Toys and Yulli - so they can see your feedback.

Thanks for posting this, I just found it on her website and came over here to link it, luckily i did a search before I did, great interview!

Back