Yulli

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSF is taking over the World. :lol

Glad they're reading our comments, makes HT a better Company for it.

And Yulli is an absolute doll and one of the very best sculptors in the world along with our very own Trev, Andy and other Korean brethren.

I've visited her site a number of times and I am tickled she visits our site too. :D

Hi Yulli :wave. Say Hi to Howard for us and remind him we want our 1/6 Queen! :D

Hey yeah! Maybe we could talk her into doing small group commissions too like Andy!

Wow! Great thread Gruff! And imagine her sculpts for us???
Good idea. IF she would...

And if she sees this, I hope she can know I am an admirer now.
Here is a small token of my esteem, my paint of her HT Joker headsculpt:

HTJoker001.jpg

No alterations were made to her sculpt. This is just a repaint.

Hope to see more of her HT (and other?) work soon.
Talented lady.

Yulli is indeed quite talented, but I hope for her sake she doesn't start posting here. The Creepiness Quotient with some of you guys would go through the roof. :horror

I have to agree. Yulli is amazingly talented but shes also a really good looking woman which means the stalking will be off the charts not to mention all the badgering about what is coming next. I'd love to get a Hot Toys rep on these boards though.

I have to agree. Yulli is amazingly talented but shes also a really good looking woman which means the stalking will be off the charts not to mention all the badgering about what is coming next. I'd love to get a Hot Toys rep on these boards though.

That would be cool but I always send them requests and sometimes compliments, they always reply with "Thank you for your comments (etc) your request will be send do our development team"

I know they actually do because a while back I requested the idea of more Rocky and shortly after we had the Rocky III. Plus i'm sure they read here constantly.

Yulli's work is just fantastic! I've got to see more of these sculpts in person. I get so pumped when I see the latest Hot Toys masterpiece!

Trev

Yulli's work is just fantastic! I've got to see more of these sculpts in person. I get so pumped when I see the latest Hot Toys masterpiece!

Trev

I've said it before, but if you two spawned a child it would probably be able to sculpt people who actually come to life, ala Pinnochio. :lol

Back