You're Poor.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa! That's over the line, Craw! :cut

And always capitalize Reagan and God when typing proper sentences...
how is that over the line? i was too young in the 80's to realize that our country was run by a man who couldnt remember his first name half the time. i realize now i should have been living in fear of a nuclear holocaust every minute of my life. and never compare politicians to, God. just cuz they play God and try to manipulate the public with their false propaganda doesnt make them, God.:rolleyes:

Hey, this is the country that voted for George Bush.... TWICE!!! :horror

And Bill Clinton...TWICE...and Bush Senior...and Reagan...Twice...and Jimmy Carter...and Richard Nixon...and John Kennedy.

Does anyone notice that the only 2 presidents to not completely make fools of themselves during their administrations were not elected to the office when they first took it? A Democrat, Lyndon Johnson, and a Republican, Gerald Ford. Niether was an outstanding President. But they both refrained from the monster scandals that have splattered mud on the Whitehouse since the New England Mafia...oops, I mean the Kennedys, took office. Kind of points to the problem being the voters, doesn't it?

how is that over the line? i was too young in the 80's to realize that our country was run by a man who couldnt remember his first name half the time. i realize now i should have been living in fear of a nuclear holocaust every minute of my life. and never compare politicians to, God. just cuz they play God and try to manipulate the public with their false propaganda doesnt make them, God.:rolleyes:

Actually, the forgetfullness started after his administration. And you were right to not be concerned about a nuclear war as the President is only the last step in a long and dispersed process of firing nuclear weapons.

Oh!

You don't count :monkey3

I realize that this was likely a joke, but if you look closely at it, you can see the exact same partial quoting and using those partial qoutes out of context that is the key to the mudslinging that flies back and forth between our 2 major political parties.

But they both refrained from the monster scandals that have splattered mud on the Whitehouse since the New England Mafia...oops, I mean the Kennedys, took office. Kind of points to the problem being the voters, doesn't it?

I realize that this was likely a joke, but if you look closely at it, you can see the exact same partial quoting and using those partial qoutes out of context that is the key to the mudslinging that flies back and forth between our 2 major political parties.

:lol Love the Kennedy's new title!

And yes, it was a joke, although I am the living embodiment of both major political parties. I'm the child of prophecy that shall unite and then destroy them both. :monkey3

Back