Your Ultimate Hot Toys DC Wish-list!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to see them tackle the Comic Book looks of DC heroes and see how they handle it.

Michael Keaton Batman
Jack Nicholson Joker
Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman
Cillian Murphey Scarecrow

And though I'm not a real huge Superman fan I'd definantly pick up a Christopher Reeve Superman figure.

hmmm... this is a great question.
i know i'd buy these:
Liam Neeson -- any form from BB
Gordon ---any version as long as it's really good.
Christopher Reeves Superman
Two Face (already coming, but it's been a must have since the movie)

Would definitely get a Chris Reeves Superman and a Chris O'Donnell Robin. Probably a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman too, unless the next Nolan film has a new version of Catwoman

I would love to see a Wonder Woman. Any version of her but I can only imagine how cool she would look.
Also, I may be alone here but I would love to see HT tackle the Smallville JLA. Green Arrow, Black Canary and Aquaman are must haves. Cyborg, Impulse I could do without but they would still be cool to have. Clark would be cool just to get a sixth scale Tom Welling sculpt. Their costume redesign (specifically GA and Aquaman) are pretty impressive for a TV show budget.
As already said, a Keaton Batman is a must as well as his cohorts of villains. And a Reeve Superman, Zod, Ursa and Non would rock.

Im excited for the chris reeve and thats a must have!! Hopefully i can get my hands on one!:pray:

I also want a HT Clark Kent and Green Arrow Smallville figure!! Even LEX!!?? The Clark is a must have! IMO Welling Likeness = EPIC... Ill do anything Hot toys! PLEASE!

Batman Arkham Asylum!! This would be so bada$$! An epic event for the video game line! They do a Joker and im 100% in! The TDK Line was so massive for HT these could be just as popular!

At this point if they made a Green Lantern Movie Masterpiece and the film is good, and i hope it is, ill def pick one up!

Warner Bros/ DC Needs to get there economic partnership with Hot Toys underway ASAP, theres epic figures to be made.

I'd like them to add Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman and John Wesley Shipp's The Flash to their growing classic DC roster (I.e. Keaton Batman; Reeve Superman), Ryan Reynolds' Green Lantern to their newer releases, Batman:Arkham Asylum for the Video Game Masterpiece series, and I'd like to see comic versions of both the DC and Marvel Universe in their Comic Masterpiece series. I didn't bother adding TDKR and The Man of Steel because I figure they're shoe-in's for 2012.

Cassandra Cain Batgirl
Wonder Woman(Classic)
Zatanna
Supergirl
Powergirl

I also wouldn't mind Green Arrow from Smallvile*he and Chloe are the only characters I liked on that show.*

Keaton Batmobile and the Kilmer Batmobile, in 1/6 of course and a re-release of the darn Batpod, I missed it!

There are a few DC Hot Toys I'd consider ...

Keaton Batman or Kilmer Batman
Nicholson Joker
Welling Clark Kent (or shirt-rip Superman)
Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Hartley Green Arrow
Spacey Luthor
Stamp Zod

That's all I can think of at the moment. I assume there will be a TDKRises line ... I'll wait to see the movie before I decide which ones to get. Probably a Hardy Bane, at least.

JB

At the moment it would be Ryan Reynolds as Green Lantern

Since starting this thread, I'm very happy to see how many of my most-wanted characters have been made/are actually coming into fruition.

Now that the Chris Reeve Supes looks great and the Batman '89 figures are set in stone, I would also really like a Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern to fill out the DC display.

I'm of mixed opinions as far as the movie looks. I hate the CGI suit, and I'm not the biggest Ryan Reynolds fan in the world; however, I really like the character, and I'm sure a light-up Hot Toys figure would look gorgeous next to HT's Batman, Superman and Watchmen figures.

Wonder woman- Lynda carter, a must!

Apart from 89 batman for me not a lot else at the mo
Green lantern would be cool but not with the movie costume

Back