Your Ultimate Hot Toys DC Wish-list!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superman - C.Reeve
Batman - M.Keaton
Wonder Woman - Lynda Carter
Flash - J.W.Shipp
Two Face - A.Eckhart
Scarecrow - C.Murphy
Ra's Al Ghul - L.Neeson
Chloe Sullivan - A.Mack....I just love this girl.

Liam Neeson wasn't Ra's Al Ghul

butthead-1.gif

A comic book version Alex Ross style Bizarro and Brainiac would both be pretty amazing.

Lots of excellent choices already posted, but nobody's mentioned Sgt. Rock and the men of Easy yet, or one of my all time favorites, Enemy Ace, aka the Hammer of Hell! If Hot Toys ever made any of those figures, I'm sure they'd be absolutely gorgeous. I'd probably end up buying them all, too. :D

Dreams and Visions made them a while back, based on original GI Joe 12" figure bodies with resin head sculpts and very nicely illustrated packaging. I just had to have Enemy Ace... it's really a pretty nice figure, and the box is beautifully illustrated with Joe Kubert's artwork, but unfortunately I'll probably never take him out of the package! :monkey2

Lots of excellent choices already posted, but nobody's mentioned Sgt. Rock and the men of Easy yet, or one of my all time favorites, Enemy Ace, aka the Hammer of Hell! If Hot Toys ever made any of those figures, I'm sure they'd be absolutely gorgeous. I'd probably end up buying them all, too. :D

Dreams and Visions made them a while back, based on original GI Joe 12" figure bodies with resin head sculpts and very nicely illustrated packaging. I just had to have Enemy Ace... it's really a pretty nice figure, and the box is beautifully illustrated with Joe Kubert's artwork, but unfortunately I'll probably never take him out of the package! :monkey2

Those are cool figures, and yeah, I'd love to have a HT Rock because the forthcoming DC 13" just doesn't quite hit the mark IMO.

Those are cool figures, and yeah, I'd love to have a HT Rock because the forthcoming DC 13" just doesn't quite hit the mark IMO.

I know what you mean. It's not a bad looking figure, but Hot Toys could do it so much better. I really hope they decide to get into these characters some day, better sooner than later.

Mr. Freeze-Schwarzenegger(yeah that's right, I said it)
Ceaser Romero as Joker from TV series
Eartha Kitt as Catwoman(puurrrrr)

Back