Your Ultimate Hot Toys DC Wish-list!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't cared for the character in years, but I have to admit that a 1:6 Doomsday would be cool.

Of course then they'd have to make a Dan Jurgens Supes.

All the movie Batman, Villian and Batmobile

Batman 1966
Batman Adam West
Robin Burt Ward
1966 Batmobile

Batman 1989
Batman
Joker
1989 Batmobile

Batman Returns 1991
Batman
Catwoman
Penguin
1991 Batmissile

Batman Forever 1995
Batman
Robin
Two Face
The Riddler
1995 Batmobile

Batman and Robin
Batman
Robin
Batgirl
Mr Freeze
Bane
Poison Ivy
1997 Batmobile
:D

More Begins/TDK, & the Tim Burton Batman movies.

Probably Watchman, too.

Comic book interpretations of Classic DC characters. Imagine A hal jordan Green lantern, A comic superman, a Comic Batman, a Comic joker, or, how about a Comic book Cyborg Superman?

That was a joke?...right?

I fell funny saying this, but Quest for peace was my 2nd favorite Superman live action movie ( Yes, including returns). Was it a great movie? No, but it had something that all the others, Except for my FAVORITE superman movie had. An actual Super-Vilian.

For the record, Superman 2 was my favorite.

"Kneel Before Zod"

The Dark Knight
Harvey Dent with extra Two Face sculpt
Commissioner Gordon

Smallville
Lex Luthor
Clark Kent

Hot Toys could produce some fine comic Batman figures!
Mr. Freeze with lights (similar to the Alien Spacesuit figures) would be neat.

For all of you guys asking for comic based figures, would you want them all stylized with cartoony sculpts, or with real-world Alex Ross-style detail?

I fell funny saying this, but Quest for peace was my 2nd favorite Superman live action movie ( Yes, including returns). Was it a great movie? No, but it had something that all the others, Except for my FAVORITE superman movie had. An actual Super-Vilian.

For the record, Superman 2 was my favorite.

"Kneel Before Zod"

How about Figures of the evil Golan Globus monsters and the Salkinds for the Christopher Reeve Superman (perhaps with a Richard Donner changeable head) to bring to justice! :rotfl

For all of you guys asking for comic based figures, would you want them all stylized with cartoony sculpts, or with real-world Alex Ross-style detail?

Which ever works best to match the artists style. I'd also love a Gotham by Gaslight Batman.

I'd Be ok with any interpretation of comic book, real world based, or alex ros designs, as long as
1) It's true to the source material
2) The Source Material is not the Animated series :lol

-Reeve Superman
-Gene Hackman Luthor
-Reeve Clark kent
-Nicholson Joker

Never was a big batman fan of the old movies,but ill buy some from Begins and Dark Knight.

Back