Your Top 3 Films of 2010?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Josh- jeez louise, you haven't seen this yet? (I got myself the Blu for Christmas if you wanna borrow)

I know. :lol I'm actually gonna go pick it up on Blu myself. I know I'll like it just gotta go get it. Thank you though. :hi5:

... and this thread makes me realize I haven't seen a single good movie since... The Watchmen, I guess!

Shutter Island was fine but I guess you can consider a movie is great if you feel like watching it several time, and once was enough for me...

... Iron Man was disappointing...
... I watched the Inception trailer but it didn't prompt me to go watch the movie, so...
... Watched Avatar (not sure it's 2010, though): Excquisitely beautiful but crappy story. Another one I just felt compelled to watch only once.

... and this thread makes me realize I haven't seen a single good movie since... The Watchmen, I guess!

Shutter Island was fine but I guess you can consider a movie is great if you feel like watching it several time, and once was enough for me...

... Iron Man was disappointing...
... I watched the Inception trailer but it didn't prompt me to go watch the movie, so...
... Watched Avatar (not sure it's 2010, though): Excquisitely beautiful but crappy story. Another one I just felt compelled to watch only once.

I'm in the same boat, nothing really grabbed me this year. I haven't seen Inception or True Grit yet though.

Back