Your Top 3 Films of 2010?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) Inception: Just another brilliant film, from a brilliant filmmaker. Love the depth of the story, the characters and the way how this film can make you think and talk about it for months after seeing it!

2) How To Train Your Dragon: Love the story, characters, setting, animation and music. The first time that a non-Pixar animation film made me experience these things, and therefore deserving of my #2 spot!

3) Kick-Ass: The biggest surprise for me this year! I only went to see it because I had a free ticket that I had to use before expiring. Definitely didn't expect this awesomeness!!

1. True Grit
2. Toy Story 3
3. Inception

Honorable Mentions: Harry Potter 7p.1, The Town, Edge of Darkness

Most disappointing movies (that I saw)
1. Robin Hood
2. Clash of the Titans

My favorite movies of 2010
1. Kick-Ass
2. Iron Man 3
3. Inception

1. Kick-Ass
2. Iron Man 2
3. She's Out of My League

These movies I have watched over and over again. This is all I can think of for the time being.

Top 3 of 2010 for me that I have SEEN:

Inception
Scotty Pilgrim
Social Network

But I expect True Grit, Black Swan, The Kings Speech, among others to be pretty solid as well when I see them.

EDIT - Just saw Black Swan. Very good movie! Very dark and tense and disturbing all at the same time. I could feel the tension and paranoia that surrounded this movie. Creepy.

Last edited:
Inception
Toy Story 3
127 Hours

Honorable mentions: Kick Ass, Black Swan, How to Train Your Dragon

Still need to see Social Network!!

Still gotta get my lazy ass to see Inception. :lol

These are the top 3 films I enjoyed the most from this year.

1. Iron Man 2
2. Harry Potter Part 7-1
3. The A-Team

@Josh- jeez louise, you haven't seen this yet? (I got myself the Blu for Christmas if you wanna borrow)

Of the films I've seen so far (not been visiting the theaters much this year) -

1. Inception (by far, the most original and thought-provoking film that's come out in years)
2. Toy Story 3 (Pixar can do no wrong it seems)
3. none so far - saw some decent stuff, but not enough to put them in a "top 3" list

I plan to see King's Speech, Black Swan, and True Grit during this week. My list will likely change if the reviews are correct.

Back