Your siigned ALIENS and PREDATOR posters and other fun stuff.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicky

Super Freak
Reaction score
I first started collecting signatures on my PREDATOR poster around 2008 and the ALIENS one in 2004 - they're the two films that I'm most passionate about. Unfortunately, I don't have the full cast on them - its hard getting big names like Sigourney and Arnie at signing events outside the USA. :(

I also have signed posters for ALIEN (1979), ALIEN 3 (1992), PREDATOR 2 (1990) and ALIEN VS PREDATOR (2004) but these two below mean more to me. See more of my fun pics and stuff here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/themoviegeekuk/

10414909_10152527847761253_4298312911640103638_n.jpg 10516831_10152527847721253_1653025868160553959_n.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone else got signed posters to share? Has anyone got a poster with all the cast?

Last edited:
I've got some signed stuff, mostly tv show related but nothing from those 2 movies. Aliens poster looks great. Nice collection of signatures.

Not so much with the "posters" per say, but I fulfilled a huge chunk of cast sig dream at the last Calgary Con and the AliensEXPOsed.

CAM00530.jpg
CAM00531.jpg
CAM00519.jpg
CAM00518.jpg
CAM00595.jpg

I felt like having an item signed seperately would be more fun for me than getting everyone on one thing. Bit of a pain to drag it to Calgary from Virginia, but it all worked out!!!

That is an awesome collection. Lets see a wide shot of your full display!! I'm loving the framed signed Siggy and Paxton pics.

That is an awesome collection. Lets see a wide shot of your full display!! I'm loving the framed signed Siggy and Paxton pics.

Thanks! Your posters are amazing. You even got the colonist! The more minor characters are the ones I fear I will always miss out on.

Anyways, afraid I don't have a wide shot since I rearranged things and added stuff. It looks similar to this, but obviously there is a bit more more new stuff, some of it was moved to the next room over, and some of the stuff there ended up with an auto.
WallCtr1.jpg

This is my 'corner pub' in the adjacent room (a fishtank bar I found cheap on CL made the perfect place for my more legit props)
CAM00604.jpg

Last edited:
Man, that is all sorts of incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, now can we get close ups of everything in the Detolfs, the weapons, the armor and everything else - lol

Thanks! Your posters are amazing. You even got the colonist! The more minor characters are the ones I fear I will always miss out on.

Anyways, afraid I don't have a wide shot since I rearranged things and added stuff. It looks similar to this, but obviously there is a bit more more new stuff, some of it was moved to the next room over, and some of the stuff there ended up with an auto.
View attachment 120728

This is my 'corner pub' in the adjacent room (a fishtank bar I found cheap on CL made the perfect place for my more legit props)
View attachment 120729

Man, that is all sorts of incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, now can we get close ups of everything in the Detolfs, the weapons, the armor and everything else - lol

Thanks! You know a lot of the stuff I bought off you a while back were worked into those customizations, so thanks again! I do need to tidy up some things and get new pics though.

****, where do you get all that stuff??

You need one of these though!!

1926681_10152526844516253_1151447192186467434_n.jpg

****, where do you get all that stuff??

You need one of these though!!

Yes I absolutely do! I actually have the correct front switch housing and kawasaki struts in a drawer. Just waiting for the right MG42 platform to come along before I start that build. Its a costly beast to undertake, so I am just taking it slow and grabbing parts here and there. All that other stuff was mostly the same formula. Keep my head on a swivel for deals and opportunities then build and build up as I go, slow and steady.

Back