your Phobias?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never been cheated on, and I've never been the other guy, but the kind of guy who she would be cheating on you with is a maggot shat from a cockroach of a mother.

She's the kind who will birth maggots. I loathe cowards.

That girl sounds like a disgusting, slutty _____ from the start.

The girl I'm talking about was the most kind, caring, and honest person you could ever meet...

I wasn't the boyfriend though, just a friend of hers. Who has loved her for the four years he's known her.

It's shocking just how untrustworthy humans are.

I would say lesson learned, but, you don't really learn anything, I mean, you just become suspicious, of everyone, but that's it,

That girl sounds like a disgusting, slutty _____ from the start.

The girl I'm talking about was the most kind, caring, and honest person you could ever meet...

I wasn't the boyfriend though, just a friend of hers. Who has loved her for the four years he's known her.

It's shocking just how untrustworthy humans are.

just a friend!?
tumblr_le0ln939gQ1qaa163o1_500.gif

I would say lesson learned, but, you don't really learn anything, I mean, you just become suspicious, of everyone, but that's it,

That's bull ____. You learn a lot. You learn a lot about yourself and you learn a lot about the person you thought you loved.

My ex wife and I were together for 7 years before we got married. I wanted to make sure we wouldn't be victims of divorce like our parents. :lol We got married. 2 years later she tells me she is leaving me. I begged and pleaded for a reason. She gave me nothing. I offered to talk about therapy and kids and all that. After all we together for almost 10 years.

Finally when she said no I told her to leave. I said pack your ____ and leave. So she move in with her aunt. She paid half of the rent for the place we were living. We had no kids and nothing we really owned together. I refused to pay for a divorce and told her if she wanted one she could pay for it. She told me I would never make it without her.

So I moved out on my own. Dated a ton and fell in with the partying scene. Not drugs or anything but doing things I should have done in my early 20's. Having fun and staying single. Yep I could never make it without her. I thought about that a lot.

A few months later a fellow ex board member here sent me an email telling me about his correspondance with my ex and that they were now a couple. It devasted me and I was deeply embarrassed and pissed. This was someone I accepted into my home. Hell even called the guy crying one night when she left. I was pissed. Livid and feeling like I honestly wanted to kill someone. But I took a deep breath and remembered the "You will never make it without me".

So slowly I started building myself up. I got promoted at work and bought a car. I eventually bought a house on my own. All the while I was dating and having fun. I still felt a bit empty but I felt like I was moving forward. I was learning something about myself. I was learning how not to treat people as well.

Well I met my wife. We had a beautiful daughter and have a son on the way. We just purchased a beautiful home and things couldn't be better. :yess:

I guess Cassandra was right. I could never make it without her. What she meant to say is I'm holding you back and I'm not good enough for you. I would agree.

I know this is a personal story but frankly if it helps you great. Im no longer embarrassed because really it wasn't my fault. Im a better person and have an awesome family. :yess:

Last edited:
Things were going perfectly fine and she randomly tells you she wants to leave?

Or I guess it was all because of that guy?

Nine years? Jesus..

That must have been horrible. Being so in love with someone, knowing they love you just as much and then out of nowhere...everything is gone. Everything you knew, everything you believed in..stripped away. And it hits you like a truck. You're just so shocked that something like that could happen.
And there's that horrible suffocating feeling. Like everything is lost..you keep sinking in this black pit. Drowning. Can't breathe. No escape. Utter depression, loneliness and confusion.

I can't stop stressing out over that girl I know that cheated on her boyfriend and hid it from him for almost two years..and I'm not even the boyfriend ffs.
I've never seen her boyfriend, I don't know his name..but It's as if I can feel every bit of his pain. I suppose it's because I've always imagined myself in his position, being her boyfriend.
I have known this girl for so long, and have loved her since the day we met...just can't fathom how she could be capable of doing something like this to someone who must have loved her so much.

She's literally probably the kindest person I know...so innocent and honest...and this is all so confusing.

Wow, okay.

So about those Wendigos. :lol

Nine years? Jesus..

That must have been horrible. Being so in love with someone, knowing they love you just as much and then out of nowhere...everything is gone. Everything you knew, everything you believed in..stripped away. And it hits you like a truck. You're just so shocked that something like that could happen.
And there's that horrible suffocating feeling. Like everything is lost..you keep sinking in this black pit. Drowning. Can't breathe. No escape. Utter depression, loneliness and confusion.

I can't stop stressing out over that girl I know that cheated on her boyfriend and hid it from him for almost two years..and I'm not even the boyfriend ffs.
I've never seen her boyfriend, I don't know his name..but It's as if I can feel every bit of his pain. I suppose it's because I've always imagined myself in his position, being her boyfriend.
I have known this girl for so long, and have loved her since the day we met...just can't fathom how she could be capable of doing something like this to someone who must have loved her so much.

She's literally probably the kindest person I know...so innocent and honest...and this is all so confusing.

Wow, okay.

check out the lyrics for this....
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vyj1C8ogtE[/ame]

That's bull ____. You learn a lot. You learn a lot about yourself and you learn a lot about the person you thought you loved.

My ex wife and I were together for 7 years before we got married. I wanted to make sure we wouldn't be victims of divorce like our parents. :lol We got married. 2 years later she tells me she is leaving me. I begged and pleaded for a reason. She gave me nothing. I offered to talk about therapy and kids and all that. After all we together for almost 10 years.

Finally when she said no I told her to leave. I said pack your ____ and leave. So she move in with her aunt. She paid half of the rent for the place we were living. We had no kids and nothing we really owned together. I refused to pay for a divorce and told her if she wanted one she could pay for it. She told me I would never make it without her.

So I moved out on my own. Dated a ton and fell in with the partying scene. Not drugs or anything but doing things I should have done in my early 20's. Having fun and staying single. Yep I could never make it without her. I thought about that a lot.

A few months later a fellow ex board member here sent me an email telling me about his correspondance with my ex and that they were now a couple. It devasted me and I was deeply embarrassed and pissed. This was someone I accepted into my home. Hell even called the guy crying one night when she left. I was pissed. Livid and feeling like I honestly wanted to kill someone. But I took a deep breath and remembered the "You will never make it without me".

So slowly I started building myself up. I got promoted at work and bought a car. I eventually bought a house on my own. All the while I was dating and having fun. I still felt a bit empty but I felt like I was moving forward. I was learning something about myself. I was learning how not to treat people as well.

Well I met my wife. We had a beautiful daughter and have a son on the way. We just purchased a beautiful home and things couldn't be better. :yess:

I guess Cassandra was right. I could never make it without her. What she meant to say is I'm holding you back and I'm not good enough for you. I would agree.

I know this is a personal story but frankly if it helps you great. Im no longer embarrassed because really it wasn't my fault. Im a better person and have an awesome family. :yess:

that is a cool story, thanks for sharing, I really do not think you should be embarrassed by it at all, you did no wrong,

Nine years? Jesus..

Wow, okay.

I don't care how well you may think you know someone, you'll never know what's inside their head, or their heart.

Don't stress over something you can't change or do anything about.

okay, I know things happened, I know if the opportunity to cheat with a really hot girl, would all of us say no?
What I mean is, I know I can't judge anyone,
but, Why keep someone tied to you if you are sleeping with another guy for months,
one thing is a one time fling, which is awful, but I guess I could understand the whole "heat of the moment" or whatever...
but having two people for months, knowing that you are cheating, I don't get that, why not let the other one go? or if a girl likes to sleep around, why go steady with someone? I never get that,

that's what pisses me off the most,
I knew two cheaters, they are friends, one in college and one at work,
the one in college, same story, she always had two guys, the boyfriend and the sex friend, the odd thing is that, the boyfriends kept changing, but the sex guy would stay, I never got that

the girl at work, she doesn't just have one sex friend, she has different guys she calls when she gets bored, and to her it is like having tea or coffee, she says she is doing nothing wrong, that what she does is okay and normal,

I've slept with a married woman, but she was in the middle of a divorce, and her husband was a piece of trash. I probably would have done it even if she wasn't getting divorced, knowing what he was like.

The girl I fooled around with at the wedding I went to last month wasn't single, but I didn't know, and if I did, I would have told her off when she first started getting friendly. How hot she was would not have mattered.

Context is everything.

Heights, definitely heights. If I'm in a restraint like on a roller-coaster, it's fine, but if I'm standing right at the window of a super tall building looking down, or climbing up a tall ladder... No thanks.

I've slept with a married woman, but she was in the middle of a divorce, and her husband was a piece of trash. I probably would have done it even if she wasn't getting divorced, knowing what he was like.

The girl I fooled around with at the wedding I went to last month wasn't single, but I didn't know, and if I did, I would have told her off when she first started getting friendly. How hot she was would not have mattered.

Context is everything.

this is why I wrote my second post about this right now,
like I said, I understand the heat of the moment or the, "she/he is so hot I can't pass this up" I am not saying I Agree, but I understand why it happens,
I know a lot of people cheat, I know people have problems in their relationships,
and you were the guy, it was the women cheating, is like, yes I hate the guys that are sleeping with the girls before, but,the one cheating was the girl, I don't know, I still do not understand why keep someone when they are doing all that

She sounds very innocent, kind and honest. :acme
She is. That's why I found this so shocking.

I don't care how well you may think you know someone, you'll never know what's inside their head, or their heart.

Don't stress over something you can't change or do anything about.
It only happened once, and apparently she was with a (guy)friend and they were both very drunk. The thing that bothers me is that she had no intentions of ever telling her boyfriend what happened. For almost two damn years.

I've basically vowed to never have a romantic relationship with anyone mainly because of crap like this...her being the exception. Which makes it so much worse.
She's the one that could never get caught up in stuff like this. The only girl I really trust...and now her boyfriend of roughly two years has dumped her because she slept with another guy and has an STD. WTF?
I keep thinking I'm going to wake up any second.

She says she just completely blocked out what happened. Which makes sense, because usually I'm the first one she talks to if she has any emotional issues...and I had no idea.

Someone start talking about wendigos...

She is. That's why I found this so shocking.

It only happened once, and apparently she was with a (guy)friend and they were both very drunk. The thing that bothers me is that she had no intentions of ever telling her boyfriend what happened. For almost two damn years.

I've basically vowed to never have a romantic relationship with anyone mainly because of crap like this...her being the exception. Which makes it so much worse.
She's the one that could never get caught up in stuff like this. The only girl I really trust...and now her boyfriend of roughly two years has dumped her because she slept with another guy and has an STD. WTF?
I keep thinking I'm going to wake up any second.

She says she just completely blocked out what happened. Which makes sense, because usually I'm the first one she talks to if she has any emotional issues...and I had no idea.

Someone start talking about wendigos...

I know you really love her, but that sounds like so much made up S__ and lies, I really don't want you to take this the wrong way, and she is probably an amazing person, but I don't think I believe everything you said she said,
but, I dont know her, so i cant say anything

Wow, okay.

i think part of your perception could be blinded by your love mask infatuation about this girl, getting stuck in the friend zone sux.
[ame="https://youtu.be/9aofoBrFNdg"]https://youtu.be/9aofoBrFNdg[/ame]

i just hope you didn't play the "gay" friend. :monkey3

Back