Your personal favorite Film Decade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah yes, Last Action Hero. When he tries to say something that the kid won't expect and chooses "I'll be back," lol.
Actually Khev, what Arnold says in that scene in Last Action Hero was, '' Dis is the part in da movie, where you expect me to say, ''I'll be back'', or Hasta La Vista Baby'', well how about dis, ''RUBBER BABY BUGGY BUMPAS!'' Ha! I bet you didn't know I was going to say THAT did you?'':)

All those answers are correct. He also said "I'll be back" in Twins, Total Recall, Last Action Hero and Expendables 2 (twice) to name a few. :D

He also used it as a joke slogan while Governor. Does that count?

Here's another interesting fact: did anyone here know that Lex Luther somehow acquired Star Wars technology? I told you the Star Wars/comic book world crossover was inevitable?

Lex Luther has Star Wars equipment.jpg

Actually Khev, what Arnold says in that scene in Last Action Hero was, '' Dis is the part in da movie, where you expect me to say, ''I'll be back'', or Hasta La Vista Baby'', well how about dis, ''RUBBER BABY BUGGY BUMPAS!'' Ha! I bet you didn't know I was going to say THAT did you?'':)

No that's a different scene. I was talking about this one (30 second mark):

I know he says, "Killian, I'll be back" in The Running Man (Killian replies, "only in a rerun"), He says "I'll be right back," in Raw Deal, and he says "I'll be back with the doll" in ze all time holiday classic Jingle All the Way, and I can't be 100% sure that this is exact without looking it up, but I think he says "It's good to be back" in Junior.

Technically Killian was right since Running Man didn't have any sequels and the only way Ben Richards ever does come back is when a network reruns the original film, lol.

Back