Your personal favorite Film Decade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
s84jcOy.gif

Anyone tried to pick their favorite year?

And that doesn't mean, say, 1981-1982. Just one year.

The 70s as a decade for quality and quantity, but my favorite film of all time was 1968 Sergio Leone's once upon a time in the west.......my personal perfect mix of writing, music, cinematography and characters, it never gets old.

Lol, okay. Add 1982 (E.T., Blade Runner, Wrath of Khan, Conan the Barbarian, Road Warrior, First Blood, The Dark Crystal, Rocky III, Poltergeist, The Thing) and you'll be all set. ;)

Gotta be the 80's. It means I can't include Star Wars, Superman The Movie and Alien, but look at all the ones it does cover...

ESB, ROTJ, BTTF 1&2, Ghostbusters 1&2, Goonies, Indian Jones Trilogy, Conan, Terminator, Die Hard, Top Gun, Blade Runner, Aliens, The Thing, Nightmare on Elm Street, Poltergeist, Beetlejuice, Bill & Ted, Lost Boys, Robocop, Predator, FMJ, Platoon, Batman, The Fly.

Actually Khev, the correct quote from this scene in Kindergarden Cop is, ''My name is John Kimble[click click], and I love my car''[You must have been thinking of the scene in Predator when he bursts through the door and says, ''Knock Knock''.Just sayin.Peace.:)

Actually Khev, the correct quote from this scene in Kindergarden Cop is, ''My name is John Kimble[click click], and I love my car''[You must have been thinking of the scene in Predator when he bursts through the door and says, ''Knock Knock''.Just sayin.Peace.:)

Ha ha, yes, I couldn't find a quality pic of him barging in on the druggies where he actually says he's the party pooper so I used the one from a little earlier where he says he loves his car. ;) Are you sure he didn't repeat the "knock knock" line from Predator in Kindergarten Cop? For some reason I assumed he did.

I haven't seen Arnie's entire catalogue of films and I couldn't even tell you if he says it in all of them. Well, I'm pretty sure T1 is the first time he says it so nothing prior to that.

I haven't seen Arnie's entire catalogue of films and I couldn't even tell you if he says it in all of them. Well, I'm pretty sure T1 is the first time he says it so nothing prior to that.

Not all of them. He said it in several of his most popular films from the 80's and 90's films, as well as some of his less than memorable films in 2000's.

T1 is definitely the first time he said it. I know he said it a lot after that but since I haven't watched films like Red Heat or Raw Deal in ages I really just remember him saying it again in Running Man and T2.

EDIT: Oh yeah he literally said it in the trailer for Genysis didn't he. Not sure that T3 counts since the line in that one is "I'm back."

T1 is definitely the first time he said it. I know he said it a lot after that but since I haven't watched films like Red Heat or Raw Deal in ages I really just remember him saying it again in Running Man and T2.

EDIT: Oh yeah he literally said it in the trailer for Genysis didn't he. Not sure that T3 counts since the line in that one is "I'm back."
Well, The Clown Prince of Crime asked if Arnold said a variation of it, so ''I'm Back'' would count [he also said, ''She'll be back'' aswell, referring to the TX].:)

Ha ha, yes, I couldn't find a quality pic of him barging in on the druggies where he actually says he's the party pooper so I used the one from a little earlier where he says he loves his car. ;) Are you sure he didn't repeat the "knock knock" line from Predator in Kindergarten Cop? For some reason I assumed he did.
Not sure, as I haven't seen Kindergarden Cop in a while.:)

Back