Your October/Halloween Movie List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plan on watching Exorcist: The Beginning and Dominion today. Debating on picking up some new films to watch this year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Sweet! Yeah, definitely get new ones and let your library of horror grow. :rock

Now watching: I am Omega.

Sweet! Yeah, definitely get new ones and let your library of horror grow. :rock

Now watching: I am Omega.
I do have a huge library of horror! Just picked up ash vs evil dead. Got to get ready for the new season but new horror wise I was thinking of getting some vincent price films. Not sure yet.

I do have a huge library of horror! Just picked up ash vs evil dead. Got to get ready for the new season but new horror wise I was thinking of getting some vincent price films. Not sure yet.

Ah yeah VP! Too many good ones.
Look for The Vincent Price Collection on blu. I think there's 3 Volumes with about 4-5 movies in each volume.

Ah yeah VP! Too many good ones.
Look for The Vincent Price Collection on blu. I think there's 3 Volumes with about 4-5 movies in each volume.
Yep 3 volumes and we're released by scream factory. Volume 1 is no longer svailbalbe and has become pricey. Volume 2 and the newest that was released this year 3 is still available.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Yep 3 volumes and we're released by scream factory. Volume 1 is no longer svailbalbe and has become pricey. Volume 2 and the newest that was released this year 3 is still available.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
Just looked it up. Earlier, I was just recalling off the top of my head. I know I've seen it several times somewhere before.
Anyway, there's some really good flicks in this set:
Abominable Dr Phibes, House of Usher, House on Haunted Hill, House of Wax, and more. He sure makes a lot of movies with "House" in it. LOL!

I might pick this up myself.

Just looked it up. Earlier, I was just recalling off the top of my head. I know I've seen it several times somewhere before.
Anyway, there's some really good flicks in this set:
Abominable Dr Phibes, House of Usher, House on Haunted Hill, House of Wax, and more. He sure makes a lot of movies with "House" in it. LOL!

I might pick this up myself.
Definitely debating getting both 2 and 3! He definitely did and it's funny!

Very much looking forward to this release next month:

p49853_p_v8_aa.jpg

Also planning to watch all of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies... just got the collection. Looking forward to seeing them all in order.

I've never seen any of the old school horror stuff. I'm in a film history and our homework is to watch several movies and write analytical papers. He had Wolfman, Frankenstein, Dracula, and a few others. Gonna check em out! :yess:

this movie was fun. 28 days later/dawn of the dead 2004...in a train. :woo
imo, better than hollywood's zombie movies recently released.

Starting my Halloween horror lead in with the old Tv show Millennium (best horror show ever) then some Penny Dreadful, to lead into the first film on my list......The Shining.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've never seen any of the old school horror stuff. I'm in a film history and our homework is to watch several movies and write analytical papers. He had Wolfman, Frankenstein, Dracula, and a few others. Gonna check em out! :yess:

Very cool!
Of these movies, I'd love to write about Dracula. It is the first horror with audio dialogue or "talkies". Despite that, it was a fairly quiet movie. LOL! But the silent parts of the movie added some intensity for me.

Speaking about the audio, everytime I hear Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake, I automatically think "Dracula". :rock

Now watching: What Lies Beneath.
Not what anyone thinks of when they think "Halloween", but it's a suspense/thriller type movie with a plot twist. Han Solo's in it too!

I LOVE the Universal Monster movies. I tried to get the wife to watch Frankenstein last night, but ended up watching Beetlejuice. I'm definitely going to start the season in September this year though. October isn't long enough with all the great movies to watch.

I just watched Armageddon....... I guess that counts as a horror movie.

That's one of the things I love about the Horror genre... it covers such a wide spectrum of movies and styles. If there was something terrifying in the content for you, then you could certainly label it as a horror movie. For me, Armageddon had such a terrifying cast. The acting was scary, but I still enjoyed the movie. :)

Trooped Fanexpo in Toronto on the weekend, got to meet Quin Lord, Sam from Trick or treat, really nice guy. Apparently he's also the peeping tom looking through the boards if you're a fan.

image.jpg

Back