Your October/Halloween Movie List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally watched Exorcist The beginning and Dominion. Not sure why Dominion was even made but it ignores beginning and restarts the history of it. I think I prefer the Beginning to Dominion. I started watching season 1 of Ash vs Evil Dead to get ready for the new season. I'll be watching more horror flicks soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Now watching: What Lies Beneath.
Not what anyone thinks of when they think "Halloween", but it's a suspense/thriller type movie with a plot twist. Han Solo's in it too!

Such a great one. I have it on my list as well. I've been trying to get a few in because I'm so tired of the heat, I'm trying to force Fall onto my world. :p

Such a great one. I have it on my list as well. I've been trying to get a few in because I'm so tired of the heat, I'm trying to force Fall onto my world. :p

BG! Good to see you here again!
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised the first time I saw this movie. Awesome story, great acting, and I wasn't expecting to get hit with that plot twist. Love it!

BG! Good to see you here again!
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised the first time I saw this movie. Awesome story, great acting, and I wasn't expecting to get hit with that plot twist. Love it!

Always a pleasure. :)

It still holds up. I remembering seeing it in theaters and I loved it. I bought it on dvd when it released and try to watch it every year but there are SO many good horror flicks sometimes it missed the cut. This year it's on the list.

Always a pleasure. :)

It still holds up. I remembering seeing it in theaters and I loved it. I bought it on dvd when it released and try to watch it every year but there are SO many good horror flicks sometimes it missed the cut. This year it's on the list.
I've got a good one for you but I bet you're already watching it every year... The Grudge. :)

I've got a good one for you but I bet you're already watching it every year... The Grudge. :)

I sadly never loved Grudge. :( I know, I'm a terrible person. I love SMG, though. Obviously. :rotfl

Right now I'm watching Jaws. I think after this I had something else pinged on Netflix and will get to that.

Did you all see the trailer for Rings? I'm so in for that one.

<span style="color:#000080;">

I sadly never loved Grudge. :( I know, I'm a terrible person. I love SMG, though. Obviously. :rotfl

Right now I'm watching Jaws. I think after this I had something else pinged on Netflix and will get to that.

Did you all see the trailer for Rings? I'm so in for that one.

<span style="color:#000080;">

I have seen the trailer for Rings. I have a feeling it's just going to be more of the same. Still, I do plan on watching it and hoping the story is better than The Ring Two.

Yesterday I watched IT. I think I will watch a couple of movies today to make up for what I won't be able to get in tomorrow. The weekend will be tough because of football. :D

What's on everyone else's watch list for the weekend? If it's horror related...

I was thinking of watching Evil Dead this weekend.
I'll start off with the original, then the sequels, and possibly even the 2013 remake.

Yesterday I watched IT. I think I will watch a couple of movies today to make up for what I won't be able to get in tomorrow. The weekend will be tough because of football. :D

What's on everyone else's watch list for the weekend? If it's horror related...

I might get a couple in before the Ohio State game

I'm thinking of some Universal classics this weekend. I'll probably start with Frankenstein, maybe Wolf Man.

I'm thinking of some Universal classics this weekend. I'll probably start with Frankenstein, maybe Wolf Man.

Awesome! I think I'm going to kick off the 1st of October with a couple of the Universal Classics.
I might even watch them in chronological order which means I'll be ringing in the Halloween month with Dracula (1931). :rock

Awesome! I think I'm going to kick off the 1st of October with a couple of the Universal Classics.
I might even watch them in chronological order which means I'll be ringing in the Halloween month with Dracula (1931). :rock

That's a good idea! We had a game where we'd drink every time they zoomed in on Dracula's eyes lol.

I'm thinking Return of the Living Dead tonight...some Tarman...MORE BRAINS!!!

We're in a steady rotation of Carpenter's Halloween, Ghostbusters 1984, Garfield's Halloween, and Great Pumpkin while our two year old is running around. By night the wife and I hit the rest of the horror collection which is too vast to list here. Going to give From Beyond a spin next.

That's a good idea! We had a game where we'd drink every time they zoomed in on Dracula's eyes lol.

I'm thinking Return of the Living Dead tonight...some Tarman...MORE BRAINS!!!
Oooh I want to play that game! LOL

Hell yeah! Tarman was my avatar for 2013 Spook. :rock

Back