Your October/Halloween Movie List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We watched F13th part 7 but we save the the real Halloween movies for closer to the holiday...mainly waiting for the weather to turn to Autumn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should just go watch American werewolf in london or The Thing to cleanse your palette. The only bit on Tales from the darkside movie I remember was the Ray dawn Chong gargoyle story.
LOL! Good point. F-it! I'm watching The Thing tonight. When I was still very young I had lots of sleepless nights because of this movie.

Now watching:

tumblr_mrsq2uRQKJ1rsbftzo1_500.gif

I was thinking last night . I wanna watch a horror movie but felt it was a bit to early .Want to wait til next month so defaulted to watching Steven Kings Kingdom Hospital to hold me over .

I posted under rate the last movies I watch but I just started watching a bunch of horror flicks early to get in the spirit for fall.Tcm also started playing old classic universal monster flicks on TV recently which is cool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Here's what I watched so far and I even rated them. The Witch is the newest one I just watched yesterday. Picked it up from Best Buy. I wanted to pick up the new Walking Dead Season but ill hold off on that.

A Nightmare on Elm Street 1984: 8.5/10
A Nightmare on Elm Street 2 Freddy's Revenge 1985: 8/10
A Nightmare on Elm Street 3 Dream Warriors 1987: 8.5/10
A Nightmare on Elm Street 4 The Dream Master 1988: 7/10
A Nightmare on Elm Street 5 The Dream Child 1989: 3/10
Freddy's Dead The Final Nightmare 1991: 4/10
Wes Craven's New Nightmare 1994: 7/10
Psycho 1960: 9/10
Psycho II 1983: 8.5/10
Psycho III 1986:8.7/10
Psycho IV: The Beginning 1990:6/10
Bates Motel Season 1: 7/10
Bates Motel Season 2: 4/10
Bates Motel Season 3: 7.5/10
Jaws 2: 7/10
The Witch: 8.5/10 "I got to say I enjoyed this film a lot. I don't get the dislikes on it but I understand why. It's not for everyone."

Identity. This is a psychological type thriller and has a great plot twist.

If any of you can recommend a movie (horror or other) with a good plot twist please do.

I put on The Exorcist 1973: The Directors Cut and The Exorcist III 1989. As always the original is a classic and I've seen both Theatrical and Directors Cut but I always but the Director's Cut in. I've never seen the Exorcist III until last night and I got to say it was a very good sequel. I have the Blu-ray Anthology set and last year I was going to try and watch the whole set but Exorcist II was so bad I couldn't even stand to watch another. Glad this year I skipped and went on to the true sequel. It was very good.

I put on The Exorcist 1973: The Directors Cut and The Exorcist III 1989. As always the original is a classic and I've seen both Theatrical and Directors Cut but I always but the Director's Cut in. I've never seen the Exorcist III until last night and I got to say it was a very good sequel. I have the Blu-ray Anthology set and last year I was going to try and watch the whole set but Exorcist II was so bad I couldn't even stand to watch another. Glad this year I skipped and went on to the true sequel. It was very good.
The original will continue to induce nightmares to viewers young and old. My good friend **** Smith did the makeup on a very young Linda Blair. RIP bud!
The second installment is pretty bad. Terrible story. But, yes, the third is so much better. The nurses floating above the ground and the old lady crawling on the ceiling are just two short scenes that terrified me. LOL! This movie also has Brad Dourif playing an awesome character. :clap

Edited to add: :lecture The forum software is auto censoring his name. Haha! OK, OK. Richard Smith, but no one ever called him that. The very first time I called him that he looked around the room because he thought I was talking to someone else. :lol

The original will continue to induce nightmares to viewers young and old. My good friend **** Smith did the makeup on a very young Linda Blair. RIP bud!
The second installment is pretty bad. Terrible story. But, yes, the third is so much better. The nurses floating above the ground and the old lady crawling on the ceiling are just two short scenes that terrified me. LOL! This movie also has Brad Dourif playing an awesome character. :clap

Edited to add: :lecture The forum software is auto censoring his name. Haha! OK, OK. Richard Smith, but no one ever called him that. The very first time I called him that he looked around the room because he thought I was talking to someone else. :lol

Wow that's awesome! Yes the first will be a cult classic forever and Brad Dourif is my favorite part of the film. Just so creepy and David Millers Minor role as Damien was just the cherry on top. You saw him trapped alive by the devil itself and he's trying to escape but cannot. I love the scene when the priest comes into the cell and is shot to the roof of it and his flesh sticks to it and rips off. Bloody awesome. I plan on watching the last two prequel/sequels later this week. Probably won't be as good but I'll check them out at least once since I never saw but II will never be seen in centuries even with Linda returning. just god awful.

Wow that's awesome! Yes the first will be a cult classic forever and Brad Dourif is my favorite part of the film. Just so creepy and David Millers Minor role as Damien was just the cherry on top. You saw him trapped alive by the devil itself and he's trying to escape but cannot. I love the scene when the priest comes into the cell and is shot to the roof of it and his flesh sticks to it and rips off. Bloody awesome. I plan on watching the last two prequel/sequels later this week. Probably won't be as good but I'll check them out at least once since I never saw but II will never be seen in centuries even with Linda returning. just god awful.
I've yet to see Dominion: Prequel of the Exorcist. I'll try to watch it soon.

Species SEEN
Species II SEEN
Alien
Aliens
Jurassic Park (To me, I consider it f'n scary :lol )
JAWS
Deep Blue Sea
The Rats
Tremors
Tremors 2

I've yet to see Dominion: Prequel of the Exorcist. I'll try to watch it soon.
Plan on watching Exorcist: The Beginning and Dominion today. Debating on picking up some new films to watch this year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back