1/6 Your most wanted non-live-action character?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your most wanted non-live-action character?

• Ahsoka Tano

Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Asajj Ventress

Votes: 27 27.3%
  • BT-1 & 0-0-0

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Cad Bane

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • Doctor Aphra

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Ezra Bridger & Chopper (two-pack)

• Grand Admiral Thrawn

Votes: 20 20.2%
  • Hera Syndulla

• Kanan Jarrus

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Valance the Hunter

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
There’s a realistic interpretation CW Ahsoka project going on in the Customs section — but I guess if it doesn’t have the HT Brand slapped on it, it’s not good enough.

More the fact it's an unpainted parts project and not a complete finished figure.

Thrawn for sure but Cad Bane is a close 2nd, and more likely with HT doing Clone Wars figures but not necessarily Rebels yet. Asajj would probably be third, but I really would love a Hondo!

I’m assuming Ashoka is coming, so Ventress or Thrawn. I had the SS Ventress, but sold it not long after. I still have Thrawn but it’s not that great.

I don't get the "my most wanted figure is X but I assume that will come so I picked Y" responses. This isn't a poll that will have any impact on what is made so why not respond honestly?

I've already set money aside for when Hot Toys releases Thrawn. :rock

HVgNNsr.jpg

After the confirmed/semi-confirmed rumours of Ahsoka, Sabine, and Hera, making it into live-action, we won't have to wait long before Thrawn and Ezra do the same. A Thrawn figure might not be as far away as we think.

Didn't we do this one already?
Most those listed have or will now appear in the Favroni-verse.
Yet the ones none ever asked for...

D0Wa0jGXcAEFP2r.jpg

For better or worse, what the combined "genius" minds at Star Wars/Lucas (hey he had to approve it) and the House of Ideas/Marvel (now ironically both owned by Disney) first wrought:
And one of, if not the first official Expanded Universe tales. [after Splinter]

The Star Hoppers! :lol
Next should obviously be the Full Star Hoppers Crew!
If they need real world likeness for faces, use some of the fan cast bellow;
If you don't get (or have to look up) why Sebastian Stan's likeness works as the StarKiller Kid, turn in your SW fan card now!
D7RhAk3XoAM3nhV

D-pA_NjX4AA-ZlN
Though that faux-cast is dated, I'd update the figure likeness some.
And of course add..
Ynhnop1.jpg

7qc95c.gif

And use his actual likeness. :wink1:

Last edited:
Man you’re doing Cal Kestis dirty. He’s my #1 followed by Thrawn and probably Kanan.

I am really surprised that Hot Toys didn't milk the Fett mold for a Jodo Kast yet.

I'd buy one.

I’d buy everything KOTOR or Expanded Universe they’d throw at us, in fact I’d happily sell my Mando line and all other Disney era SW figures (except Rogue One) to make way for it.

Back