1/6 Your most wanted non-live-action character?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your most wanted non-live-action character?

• Ahsoka Tano

Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Asajj Ventress

Votes: 27 27.3%
  • BT-1 & 0-0-0

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Cad Bane

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • Doctor Aphra

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Ezra Bridger & Chopper (two-pack)

• Grand Admiral Thrawn

Votes: 20 20.2%
  • Hera Syndulla

• Kanan Jarrus

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Valance the Hunter

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

Prime Clone

Super Freak
Reaction score
With Captain Rex making it to realistic 1/6 form, I thought I'd throw a few more out there to see what rates. (Yes, I know some of these were voiced in TROS but they didn't appear as live action.)

Sorry, didn't have room for Sabine Wren, Zeb, Pre Vizsla, Black Krrsantan and the like.

Incidentally my vote goes to Valance the Hunter. He was always my favourite Marvel-original character and it's great to see him back in the canon!

Last edited:
Going with Thrawn since he was the first non-movie character I ever wanted. And they're definitely going to make an Ahsoka at some point.

Definitely Ahsoka, but I think she's a given at this point. Also maybe Bo Katan seeing as she's going to make her live action appearance this year.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Ben Skywalker (Luke?s son from Legends)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Ahsoka

2. Cad Bane

3. 0-0-0 and BT-1

4. Doctor Aphra

5. Ventress

6. Thrawn

Bottom two would be higher, but SSC did them already in their proper costumes.

Ahsoka is my number one then probably sabine .Sideshow did great versions of ventress, which I still have, and cad bane but updates would be nice down the road.Honestly though I'd be happy with rex and ahsoka if they end up being the only two they make.

Ahsoka. After that, I'm honestly OK. I think other lines have generally done a good job representing a lot of these characters, and I don't know that I'd need Hot Toys versions of them. They'd all be fun to see though.

For me its Hondo Ohnaka from Galaxy?s Edge (based on his animatronic), Ahsoka from Rebels and CW Season 7, and Doctor Aphra

For me its Hondo Ohnaka from Galaxy?s Edge (based on his animatronic), Ahsoka from Rebels, and Doctor Aphra

Hondo is sorely missed from that poll, but, genuine question and not throwing shade or anything, why do people want Ahoska's Rebels look? To me it's the worst version possible (until the live action one no doubt). Lekku are too long and the face is way too elongated and has lost all it's character. Her white lightsabers are the only good thing about that look (imo).

Maybe that should be a poll: which version Ahsoka. a. Clone Wars Movie/Season 1-2, b. Clone Wars Season 3-5, c. Clone Wars Season 7, d. Rebels, e. Live action (whatever that ends up being). I'd def go option b or c

Hondo is sorely missed from that poll, but, genuine question and not throwing shade or anything, why do people want Ahoska's Rebels look? To me it's the worst version possible (until the live action one no doubt). Lekku are too long and the face is way too elongated and has lost all it's character. Her white lightsabers are the only good thing about that look (imo).

Maybe that should be a poll: which version Ahsoka. a. Clone Wars Movie/Season 1-2, b. Clone Wars Season 3-5, c. Clone Wars Season 7, d. Rebels, e. Live action (whatever that ends up being). I'd def go option b or c

I was literally about to edit my post and add her CW Season 7 look to my want list. I actually like her Rebels outfit, but I do prefer green or blue lightsabers. Although with Rebels she would be the first figure with white-bladed lightsabers and thats pretty cool.

There’s a realistic interpretation CW Ahsoka project going on in the Customs section — but I guess if it doesn’t have the HT Brand slapped on it, it’s not good enough.

Ahsoka is my top pick
Cad Bane
Asajj Ventress
Gar Saxon

Revan would be my top pick if he were canon.

Thrawn on this poll. I don’t watch the cartoon so, other than Ahsoka and Ventress, I’m not familiar with the other characters.

There would be several from the books I’d pick up though. Darth Bane being tops on that list.

Back