Your most wanted DC PFs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hawkman and Swamp Thing are two of my favorite DC characters visually that I would like to see as Premium Formats.

Thanks for the info. She was just a character I've never seen in a animated show or live action super
Hero movie. So I just don't know the character at all. DC needs to put this character in a movie or cartoon otherwise a lot of people will have no idea who this is. She does seem like a cool character so if any of the big guys like miller, Newman, and Steve sculpts her I will buy it for sure.
You evidently didn't watch the Batman the animated series or Justice League Unlimited. She was on both.

Thanks for the info. She was just a character I've never seen in a animated show or live action super
Hero movie. So I just don't know the character at all. DC needs to put this character in a movie or cartoon otherwise a lot of people will have no idea who this is. She does seem like a cool character so if any of the big guys like miller, Newman, and Steve sculpts her I will buy it for sure.

Even if you've never read a comic book before,(yet your username?) Zatanna has been in Batman: The Animated Series, Justice League, Batman: The Brave and the Bold and Young Justice.

I love the new outfit! :D

I love Artgerm's style of it. Its the new creative team that I despise.

Its too robin ish. Batgirl has pretty much been the armored type. Honestly I think I would reconsider if they removed the cowl. Maybe give her a mask similar to nightwing or her gothtopia mask.

Ill have to see. I only like DCs Bat family series to an extent and wonder woman and aquaman.

If we do get Zatanna, she needs to come with the top hat. Also, while I do not hate the new Batgirl design, please give me some retro Batgirl pf.

I'm just really hoping Nightwing P.F. gets done soon. Please Sideshow!!

Even if you've never read a comic book before,(yet your username?) Zatanna has been in Batman: The Animated Series, Justice League, Batman: The Brave and the Bold and Young Justice.

You evidently didn't watch the Batman the animated series or Justice League Unlimited. She was on both.

What? So weird I did see just about all of those unless maybe the last season. Well I did miss a few of the newest justice league. I will look for them. Thanks so much for the heads up. Btw is she a hero or villain? I will find out when I look for the shows. Thanks again! That's so awesome that she's in the animated shows! Time to start hunting down the episodes!

For me, I would love a Hawkgirl PF (the yellow and green, not the new52 one). Would love to see what kind of pose they could give her. 3262404-ds_184_hawkgirl+color+wht.jpg

Joker-Nicholson
Catwoman-Pfeifer
Penguin-Devito

Most of the batman rogues gallery specifically
man bat
killer croc
mr freeze
Riddler
Two Face
Scarecrow
Bane

Deathstroke
Artemis
Zatanna

I think that is about all I would buy, but I was very impressed with lobo, so if more impress me like that one I may be swayed, especially darkseid and grundy

All Comic Versions:
Darkseid
Terry McGinnis Batman
Martian Manhunter
Bane
Two Face
Freeze
Penguin
Riddler
Supergirl
Batgirl
Aquaman
Flash
Doomsday
Black Canary
Green Arrow
Hawkman
Scarecrow
Metallo
D**k Grayson Robin
And the list goes on...

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm still holding out hopes for a 'Vertigo classics' PF line.

Sandman
King Mob
Spider Jeruselum
Preacher
Starman

Terry McGuinnes Batman

I'm all for a McGinnis Batman. The Batman Beyond universe had some fantastic character designs and stories but is criminally underrepresented.

I hope we'll see Batman and some of his rogue's gallery in action figure form with the new animated lineup. Inque, the Royal Flush Gang, Shriek, the Dee Dee twins, Jokerz, Spellbinder... I can dream.

I'm all for a McGinnis Batman. The Batman Beyond universe had some fantastic character designs and stories but is criminally underrepresented.

I hope we'll see Batman and some of his rogue's gallery in action figure form with the new animated lineup. Inque, the Royal Flush Gang, Shriek, the Dee Dee twins, Jokerz, Spellbinder... I can dream.
I can do without the rogues, I'm all for just McGinnis

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Back